Thread
Printable Version

Dollhouse Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

ep 2

this was 100 times better than the first episode.more action stuff and the storyline looks very very good
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 thanks for your comment 5-3-2009 11:59

Reply 21#21 gyki98's post

I told you it was good

Episode 3 Stage Fright

Great episode i like the way Echo got the crazed fan and gave the singer a reality check
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 thanks for your comment 5-3-2009 11:59

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

i'm still downloading

last week was fast but todays so slow

Reply 24#24 bala's post

It was the other way round for me i think it took about 6 hours last week

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

i'm also downloading new flashpoint episode

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I am watching the last 5 min

i downloaded dollhouse in somethink like 25 mins.i love my internet connection .im gona watch a movie then ill watch dollhouse and terminator.i hope this ep is good

Episode 3

OK now i see pattern Echo seem always hero in every episode this is going get annoying as episode progress , also the other active who was pretend to be fan when she got kidnap why did she react according to her handler she only react in extreme circumstance her getting kidnap would of been an extreme circumstances-seem to be a hole in story-line.

i know joss created this for Actress but if this show has to be successful they need to show other active on the show as well.

Reply 29#29 bala's post

just like howard stern said,joss made made the show because eliza wanted to be in a whedon show.the think about shows these days is that theres allways some big corporation doing somethink.why cant it be like angel or buffy.

Reply 30#30 gyki98's post

corporation were also responsible for buffy and angel

Reply 31#31 bala's post

but the corporation wasnt involved that mutch.

Reply 32#32 gyki98's post

i agree with that but they choose to keep show running because they were popular the problem now there are more choices for tv shows more network and competition-do you think these successful launched now ?

Reply 33#33 bala's post

what do u mean?

Reply 34#34 gyki98's post

Assuming buffy and angel didn't exist you never heard about it and they decided make a tv show called buffy do you think it would as be successful as it was when it launched 10 years ago?.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

i believe so.if it would be the same it would be still well received.

Reply 36#36 gyki98's post

think about back than there weren't as many sci-fi shows around so i believe only reason it was successful was because it had no competition.

Reply 37#37 bala's post

it did have competition.x-files was 1.im not the biggest sci fi fan so i dont know mutch of em but im sure there were more.if u ask me if buffy was to be just created it would not have competition in storytelling qality(besides supernatural that has been incredible lately)

looking forward to tonight episode

Reply 39#39 bala's post

Yes me too

Thread