116 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Dollhouse Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Dollhouse Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Dollhouse Season 1 Here

Click Here For The Dollhouse About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Dollhouse on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 18:08 ]
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 Thanks for asking 5-3-2009 12:00

Reply 1#1 brittmarie033's post

Well that depends on whether people request it

oh...i thought that maybe new shows got added whether people requested them or not? Well I hope a lot of people start requesting it!

Reply 3#3 brittmarie033's post

Well member request are more important -there are reason why this site exist

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Thanks for bringing this up, brittmarie!  I thought shows were just automatically added too.  Although anything with Joss Whedon's name on it should be.  I'd like to request Dollhouse too.  I love this site, by the way.  The people at tv-video.net are doing a wonderful job.

Thanks!

Reply 5#5 Toomuchtv's post

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Thanks Bala,
Will do.

Dollhouse 1x01 Ghost

Just watched the first episode which i thought was OK i need to watch a few more to see she handles the different situations
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 Thanks for your comment 5-3-2009 12:01

`Dollhouse' attracts just under 5 million viewers

More than a fair share of Joss Whedon fans turned out Friday to see the premiere of Fox's Dollhouse. The mythological drama starring Eliza Dushku attracted 4.7 million viewers - a pretty decent jump over the eyeball levels for The Sarah Connor Chronicles at 8 (which lured a mere 3.7 million), according to fast national ratings. In fact, Dollhouse helped Fox double its viewership levels among women versus Chronicles and helped the net finish in second place among adults 18-34 and in first place across key male demos for the night.
So what does this mean for Dollhouse's longterm prospects? Though 4.7 million isn't that great -Fox typically averages 5.5 million on Fridays - the Whedon drama has a better chance of making it over the long haul if it stays put on the night. In fact, network insiders have long cautioned that if the series were scheduled earlier in the week and ended up attracting these kind of (low) viewership levels, it would have been axed by its second or third airing. So relax, Whedonites - Dushku and Co. appear safe for now.
Chronicles will remain as Dollhouse's lead-in until Fox runs out of episodes; later, the Terminator franchise will be replaced by Prison Break for its final six episodes.

Dollhouse General Discussion (Spoilers)

First of all before i start my discussion i want make it clear that we know members want this show to added on this site and I'm sure in the future if not sooner it will get added so please keep request it on show suggestion topic and not on this topic as this topic is focus on discussion of the episodes and will contain Spoilers .

This has been the most anticipated show for 2009 and it's finally here and the first episode was good but it could been better which is rather disappointing since we know Joss re-worked the first episode because he wasn't happy.

On the whole it was decent effort but begaining of the episode was all wrong in my opinion, it should started with Echo on motorcycle racing the guy rather how it start with the camera angle it made no sense.

The kidnapping of girl was great story-line and i loved how the episode developed when we found one fake memories was based on another person real life-i like reality of that character but the problem with this show too much depend on actress that play Echo, the show is about her and for this show to be successful it needs include other supporting character. i think Eliza did great job with what she was given. i can't wait to see what next episode is like

Amy acher character seem a little disturbed those scratches on her face need explaining which I'm sure Joss will explain future episode. It would been nice if they made her active rather than a doctor.

The clif-hanger always a classic and he did it well. the whole episode except the begaining was good.

Roll on episode 2 and rating was good for this show let hope it keep up.  

Yeah I agree they were pretty good for the first episode, will watch the episode in next few days.

Reply 1#1 brittmarie033's post

FYI - I merged the 2 topics, and put the heading back to a discussion thread, thus the edit in post #1.  Sorry if I caused any mix up.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 13#13 waterlilybarb's post

Thank you i didn't know another member created this topic

Reply 13#13 bala's post

The member was asking whether we'd get Dollhouse here, but discussion had begun in that thread, so I figured it made sense to put them together & put your thread title on it.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 14#14 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks [ Last edited by bala at 2-14-2009 21:19 ]

Episode 2

A very good episode-great background and crazy episode.

I am really liking the show so far. Of course I am a bit confused but I am sure I am suppose to be too.

Reply 17#17 gabsimom's post

what are you confused about ?

ep 1

well i watched the 1st ep and im not too impressed.it was watchable but i wanted to click off at some points.i hope ep 2 is better

Reply 19#19 gyki98's post

it is better

116 123456
Thread