Thread
Printable Version

Primeval Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I have just found online the complete dvdrip for season 3 and they haven't shown the last episode so i will download episode 10 saves waiting another week

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Well I'm going wait

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Well i won't spoil it for anyone by posting until it has aired

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Well you didn't have to wait long

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Yes this was a massive surprise

Not sure what to make of it ?

[ Last edited by bala at 5-31-2009 11:02 ]

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Well i hope that is the last we see of Helen

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yeah i just don't know where they can go from here all character are stuck in different times?

Reply 47#47 bala's post

I think Helen dropped her gadget and the other one the batteries died and in the time zones they are in it shouldn't be possible to fix them

Wow welI think it obvious how they will get home and find each other. they should get the future arc device and bring it back to study it.

I love this show. It was a great season and lets hope the Helen does not come back. I also hope the show comes back next season. It would be nice for them to take a bunch of batteries and power the future arc. I think the next season should be on discovering how the predators came to be.

Reply 50#50 carlorica's post

I 2nd that!

primeval is cancelled

guys, it looks like primeval is not coming back for a 4th season in foreseeable future anyway.
read below

ITV cancel Primeval

Primeval will not be returning for a fourth year, after budget cuts at ITV has meant the channel will not be producing drama for broadcast before the watershed.

A source close to the Primeval production team told Total Sci-Fi that "Basically ITV have changed their policy about drama before 9pm in that they've decided they really don't want any, at least not of the quality and cost of Primeval. The show remained as popular this run (in terms of audience share) as ever before but the fact is that everyone knows ITV have money problems and they've decided that whatever drama budget they've got left is better spent after 9pm. It's a great shame as Primeval was bringing new viewers to ITV who will now only be served by the BBC, but there's nothing we can do about that.

"At the point where we finished the third series, we had every reason to believe we would be doing a fourth. Had we known there was any likelihood of cancellation, clearly we wouldn't have left half the cast marooned up a tree in the distant past. We can understand that some fans might be frustrated by this ending and we're sorry for that. It certainly wasn't our plan to leave things so uncertain. That said, some fans may know that there are ongoing talks for both a film and a North American series version of Primeval and if and when those projects come to fruition we will make every effort to carry on the story in a suitable way.

"Obviously we're devastated that things should end this way with ITV. But we're absolutely certain that although this stage of its evolution seems to be over, Primeval isn't dead. We're very proud of what we've achieved over the past three years and we have every intention of keeping Primeval alive in other ways."
source:  digital spy

[ Last edited by grah3 at 6-16-2009 05:57 ]

[ Last edited by grah3 at 6-16-2009 05:57 ]

Reply 52#52 grah3's post

I rather get direct confirmation from ITV

Reply 53#53 bala's post

yeah your right of course, but it will be a great shame ,i loved the show

Reply 54#54 grah3's post

Well it's shame but i saw it coming

hiya, to be honest, i didn't think it would last 3 seasons either, its good, but i never really connected to any one character. So fingers crossed coz, abby and co are stuck (up a tree) somewhere,  they need to  tie up lose ends, don't you think?

Graham

[ Last edited by grah3 at 6-16-2009 08:47 ]

Primeval recommissioned for two series

Primeval has been recommissioned for two series under a new co-production deal between ITV and UKTV

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult ... for-two-series.html

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

That something i don't understand does that mean it will shown ITV ?

Reply 58#58 bala's post

I hope so because they can now wright a proper ending and not leave it open

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Cool i just wasn't sure

Thread