Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 96#96 spratt89's post

he didn't walk out he just hide and use the card sneaked out -come on we know how small zac is you can easily miss him

yeah, right. Still, it was an interesting episode. But the novelty of the ever changing lab assistants..... hm.

i think that at the end of the season it will be Zack

Reply 99#99 spratt89's post

yeah but he not exactly free ?

well he did not kill someone, so that's a good thing

Reply 101#101 spratt89's post

still mental problems

When he confessed he did not actually kill somebody... that made me think they are trying to bring him back in- if he had actually killed someone, no chance of that ever happening. And they keep showing the lousy assistants.

Reply 103#103 Teachergirl's post

i think that because none of them has zac intellect plus brenan isn't exactly a typical boss is she?

That is true. Zach fit perfectly into their team and his shoes will be very hard to fill- just see how Bones spooked that poor last assistant. She asked questions about the case and he believed she wanted him to have an affair with her. Poor guy. None of them last long....

but with all the assistants they have put in each episode are funny

Reply 106#106 spratt89's post

i can't wait to see next week one

Yes, I admit it is an interesting addition. I was worried before the start of the season that they'd just introduce someone new.

Reply 108#108 Teachergirl's post

do you think anyone can meet Bones standard apart from Zac?

No, deep down she wants Zach back. I think the assistants we have seen show clearly that Zach is very very hard to replace, if that is even possible.

he is still the best from the Nut House

I loved the eps. It was nice to see Zach. I hope they go to him a little more now.

well he looks different with the hair

Preview of next episode

[ Last edited by bala at 9-30-2008 19:19 ]

Very Good Promos, going to watch the new episode now

Episode 6

What kind of person hides a body down a elevator shaft

Thread