Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

the first episode had alot of funny moments in and the third one looks like its going to be the same

Let's hope they are not so late tomorrow

better start crossing our fingers and praying

This is the only show i want to watch from tomorrow list

Bones S4X3

what a good episode, and still had some funny parts in, and the poor newcomer, did she get fired already

Don't smoke when in the toilet
Recent Ratings
  • cshapiro Treasure +3 Thanks for participating. 9-11-2008 22:42

Reply 61#61 spratt89's post

look like it but i don't know because she helped but I'm guessing there are going do a whole season full of these different type of characters . first of all brenan really surprised me 2-time a guy but i did think it was funny. As to the case lesson learnt don't shit where you work. .

i loved this episode and the man getting blown out of the toilet was so funny
Recent Ratings
  • cshapiro Treasure +3 Thanks for participating. 9-11-2008 22:41

It was a good eps. I also agree that it looks like they are going to have different people as Brenan's assistant until they can find a really good match.

Also Booth does seem to be taking more control over his involvement with Brenan and almost taunting her to make a move on him
Recent Ratings
  • cshapiro Treasure +3 For participation. 9-11-2008 22:41

loved this episode. hope the next assistant will be less annoying than this one. she just bugged me lol.
Recent Ratings
  • cshapiro Treasure +3 For participation 9-11-2008 22:40
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 61#61 spratt89's post

She did get fired.  I loved when Booth told Bones "that's what duels are for."

i found it funny when he told the guy that it is cold and he said he will go put some clothes on then, that was good.

I am SO glad Bones is back on air- and I enjoyed this episode. I must say it is a good idea to try some new assistants- this girl cracked me up- she was trying so hard.....and the way she was convinced she was just like Bones..... ha! (I think the lab can only handle one Bones anyway and hey! Two guys!!!!!)

i wonder who they will bring in next

very good episode

Bones S4X4

Well I watched this last night. It was a good show but not the best that I have seen. I like the new assistant Brennan has and he seems to be a nice fit. I hope they keep this one for a bit.

Reply 72#72 carlorica's post

he said in show that he not staying. is leaving for a dig. looks like going to be a whole load of different assistants. lol
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

its going to be a lot of fun to see who will get broken in next by the team and then leave

Reply 74#74 spratt89's post

well i hates dogs but it was sad episode-bones wanted a dog

maybe booth will buy her one as a surprise at a later episode

Thread