Thread
Printable Version

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Bones Season 1-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Bones Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 00:54 ]

What a fantastic 2 episodes, there were so many funny parts in it.

Bones Episode 1&2

i found it funny when booth said it was like giving birth when he got out the car or when he said he felt naked without a gun

Well...... lets see what did i think??????
first and fore most i can't believe that hodens and angela broke up...... that's just not fair - we haven't gotten so see bones & booth together (and not sure we ever will) but come on can we at least have one happy couple?!?! (side note: YUMMY ex-hubby ang!!)

now the rest of the episodes - the first part was very funny with many laugh out loud moments - loved the car bit with booth.
the beginning of the 2nd episode was almost like filler but it got better from there.  i'm glad sweets is gonna be around on a more permanent bases.  

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

i found it funny when sweets gave his jacket to angela and then fell flat on his face and hodgins thrown into the garbage truck was hilarious

Reply 41#41 spratt89's post

lol yep thats was just hilarious. thought this eps were brilliant. a great way to open the season. cant wait to see whats to come. cant believe ange and hodgens broke up, it just so not fair, thought they were a great match.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 40#40 kwargalla's post

Well i completely agree with you break them up so unfair the amount of time they spend on their relationship developing during the past 2 seasons and to end it after 2 years i hoping they will get together but we will just have to wait and see.

Well 2 murder for the price of 1 well it strange having a murder victim you knew alive most cases we never meet the person alive but i have say it was good see London it really look brillant on tv except people who live in London will know nothing like that the way it's on tv.

Hodgin and other guy were good comic relief but i can't believe zac replacement quit i felt bad for him there personal problem got in the way of his job, i can respect that.  

Now we saw in the second episode lab analyse the bones -is this show saying we can't analyse the bones in London, I'm sure places in London where they could hire a set and built temporary lab so that they could analyses the bones. do they really send the bones to USA for analysing?  

Well it's a tv show  so i should let them slide?

I am sad about the breakup too. I was hoping it would work out for them and I hope they will get back together.
I really enjoyed the London storyline..... good opening for the season. And I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad they're back. I missed my favourite shows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know it was sad, but i kind of saw that coming

Reply 45#45 spratt89's post

really because none of the fans did

I did not see this coming.

Bones S4 EP1&2

When they kept talking about her ex, and how good looking he was, I knew that when he was in the episode it was the end, but after he got throw in the garbage truck I saw it coming even more

I'm really jealous...I've gotten through about 4 minutes of the premiere...streaming video on my computer is very bad during the day. I'll try it this weekend when I can actually stay up later. But overall so far has the season been good? I did catch the beginning part where Bones shouts to Booth during her lecture... Emily Deschanel is on the cover of TV Guide this week by the way.

It was a very good start to the season but i am also sad that they broke up angela and hodgen. I hope they try to get back together. As for Bones and booth I wish they would get together already

Reply 50#50 carlorica's post

i know what you mean lol.
its been obvious for a while now that booth feels that way about bones, but from this season opener it looks like bones is starting to feel the same way.

Bones Season 4X3

so who is looking forward to this new episode that we all hope will be uploaded onto the site tomorrow

Reply 52#52 spratt89's post

i am yay!!!!!!

glad im not the only one

Reply 54#54 spratt89's post

i can't wait either

I loved the first 2 episodes of this season

Thread