Thread
Printable Version

Rush Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 47#47 bala's post

Josh was happy to believe him but Michael wouldn't let it go without seeing his ID

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Look like Josh might be in trouble next week episode why is all women he get involved always get killed

Reply 49#49 bala's post

wot day does it air on here ????
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply 50#50 magic4u's post

Late Thursday or Friday morning

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

cheers i love this show

Reply 52#52 magic4u's post

a good epi but is it me or the cutting room floor between the add breaks so much seems to be lost like when did she hit him ???? we never saw any of that i even went over last weeks to see if i missed it then but no .but still was good and next week even better lol

Reply 53#53 magic4u's post

Yeah your right but i think it happen in between the episodes . Josh really thinking the guy was innocent but it turned out he was responsible another crime . he really can't catch a break can he ?

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Josh really needs to get some anger management classes and it's a shame about the old couple it looks like his wife needs the drugs and the guy may have been innocent for the crime he was jailed for but the rapes stopped

Rush 2x19

Lawson tries to save Caleb from a life of crime with no luck, Dom's wife Sandrine finally gets help from the depression but the dancing bouncer was funny

the dancing bouncer was funny- some people are just so odd

Rush 2x20

Great episode when Leon investigates a series of video store robberies only to be caught in a robbery himself and a discussion about Kerry’s birthday leads to a bet on who in the team will have sex with her but who won the bet and was knocking her door

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

LEON of course

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

yes but it was a good episode but couple in car while drivingand doing it was amusing

Reply 60#60 bala's post

Plus the girl flashing but which one was it

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

why do police get all the fun

Rush 2x21

That was tragic for Nick on the bus after all his help he got shoot hiding behind the seat

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

yes it was tragic but wait till you see who was responsible in next episode

Reply 64#64 bala's post

That must be the hardest thing to come to terms with when you shoot an innocent man so i feel sorry for Stella but Michael was lucky with the money

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

yes Michael was lucky

the end

was that the last two epis in the season then ?

Thread