33 12
Thread
Printable Version

Eleventh Hour Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Eleventh Hour Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Eleventh Hour Here

I really like this show that female agent is very good and i like fact that it just two of them which makes this show stand out.

Click Here For The Eleventh Hour About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Eleventh Hour on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 21:49 ]

I agree this show is good. Everyone is trying to compare it to fringe but it really is nothing like it. Other than a DR and a Female FBI agent. Overall it is pretty good. What a shocker in eppy 2.

Reply 2#2 gabsimom's post

yeah but it's not as interesting as Fringe , i feel sorry for female agent because she basically baby-sitting him.

It has alot less Sci-fi conspiracy theory but still just as entertaining. I have a feeling that will get old on Fringe.

Reply 4#4 gabsimom's post

last episode wasn't as exciting

this week episode

I liked this week episode i found it rather educational but doctor shouldn't of done what he did

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Anyone watch this?

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Yes i have watched the first 8 episodes

is this show any good

Reply 9#9 spratt89's post

it's not bad every episode is unique

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Just watched episode 10 H2O with Jacob Hood getting high on PCP after the shower was funny

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

i can't find the episode

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yep it was funny but they could of made it a lot more funnier when Jacob Hood getting high on PCP after the shower if he kissed Racheal before collapse to the ground.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Yes that would of been better but do you think see would kiss him back or shoot him

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

you see i like their friendship but i don't think he thinks of her in that way -the way he act it's like father and daughter relationship. i could see romantic connection between them two amount of time they spend with each other on the road in hotel room suggest this could be possibility later on if series get picked up .

Eleventh Hour (US) 1x11 Miracle

It was only the boy saved by drinking the water after the flood and killing all the others so was it a miracle or not?

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well no it was a miracle weren't you pay attention to the episode?-it was heavy water that cure the cancer but had bad effect on other people because heavy water can be toxic.

Episode 12

a man with two hearted person

Episode 13

he finally got jepeto

Episode 14

new partner to join the cast?

33 12
Thread