Thread
Printable Version

The Mentalist Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

A Price Above Rubies

Well it obvious it was one of brothers who was responsible burglary

Reply 33#33 bala's post

What an idiot taking the second call in the station thinking no one was listening

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Well he thought he could get away with it as no suspected him

2x10 Throwing Fire

Interesting episode when Jane is hit in the head by a ball we see back to his childhood with his father and that was convincing speech from Grace to get the woman to drop the gun

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Yes this was interesting episode   i surprised how jane could function after hit in head yet he still managed to figure it out

Rose-Colored Glasses

Well forcing rigby to memorise all the people school book was great and he really did .

Reply 39#39 bala's post

He did play the part great but how long can they keep their relationship a secret

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

I think they can do as long as there are careful it only been few episode since they hooked up

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Does anyone know what happened to bala

no, it's really strange, I can't imagine banishment, so maybe they accidentally deleted the account?

2x12 Bleeding Heart

Good episode it's about time that Rigsby and Van Pelt told the team about their relationship but what will Lisbon do

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

i think she will pretend nothing is going on

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Do you think she can? She quite keen on the rules.

Reply 46#46 kellemanske's post

If she can put up with Jane antics I am sure she can pretend those two ain't a couple

Redline

Fantastic episode Jane driving blind-fold was a great trick but shame the car went over the cliff

Reply 48#48 bala's post

I loved this epi Jane was quite showing of, but he did convince the rich guy. What a car to give as a 'lend'

Reply 49#49 kellemanske's post

Look like i was right about Lisbon

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Lisbon turning a blind eye to Rigsby and Van Pelt relationship after their argument was great and Lisbon asking Jane not to speed was wrong you can't drive a car like that without speeding

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Did you recognise the rich guy from Raising The Bar? , he plays Balko

Reply 50#50 bala's post

You were in the end

Thread