33 12
Thread
Printable Version

Did you send a PM to lbjedward as Barb suggested above (post 19) ?

yes i did!! and i did what he said!! but i still cant logon ot the games site

Reply 22#22 GermanKim's post

In the past i have logged out and then logged in here and then go to the games site and you should be logged in automatically

PS click on your user name and log out and in from there

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-11-2009 11:35 ]

Reply 22#22 GermanKim's post

Have you tried to login to friendvista and then clicked on Online Games?

i have tried and done it all....nothing helps. should i re-register on the games site???

Reply 25#25 GermanKim's post

You can do that, but any points you've won will still be with your old account.  If it's just to start playing again, go ahead.  I'd still try to figure out what's wrong though so you can eventually use your original account.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

still nothing

hello...its been FOREVER and i havent recieved any help with my problem. i can watch tv or log in here but NOTHING works when i want to play games.

what the heck is wrong ....???? Pls help me

Reply 27#27 GermanKim's post

Have you update you flash player ?

Reply 27#27 GermanKim's post

I think it's very unfair of you to say you haven't received any help. EVERYONE has been trying to help you!

What suggestion did lbjedward give you when you PM'd him? I would suggest that if  that didn't work then ask him that if you set up a new one can he transfer over any points you've had on old account.

Please don't leave it so long to come back to reply to us. It makes it harder for us to recall what went on previoulsy and help.

When is the game site going to be back online? I had a lot of points there, if the site will not be reopened, please convert my points to credit.
Definition of Insanity - repeating something, expecting a different result each time.

Reply 30#30 bad69boy's post

Good luck unless you know how many points you had on gamesite it will be hard

Onlinegamesbar

The games site is down and should have been back up in November but I cannot access it.

Reply 32#32 baybaykids3's post

No one can,  the site looks like it's been shut down

33 12
Thread