33 12
Thread
Printable Version

Anyone thats haveing a problem loging in try this trick .Log out of the forum it will ask in a pop up if you want to exit say yes. Then when it puts up the friendvista.com page with the login on the left do just that login again then the screen will take you to the user center once there select games and it will open a new window and you will be logged in allready. Also if you select forum or VIP you should be logged in there too .
The Mod Police Are Watching You

That doesn't always work I try getting on at 8.30am NZ time or 8.30pm GTM and cannot get on from the user centre or from forum it doesn't accept the transfer and juts puts up the home page without the member cp going through. but I just keep trying

Reply #1 magic4u's post

Thanks for the tip .

Log on

Having problems again tried from friendvista and it said failed blahblah tried from forum and no direct link there either I just came into port been sailing for 6 weeks and would like to play again. boohoo

One way to bypass log-in problems

One way to bypass the log-in problems is to log in HERE, on the forums, then go to the sites. I don't know if this works for everyone.  But try it , or   the help guys.
Recent Ratings
  • trulee Points +4 For posting a helpful tip 4-23-2009 09:03

It doesnt work for me dude.... your way is closed.

Have you tried it yet Trulee?

Best Way to Bypass it is to log in Here and then click link to games site, or go to the forum and log out from there, that has always worked for me to get back onto the site

5/08/09

Anyone having trouble log-in now on gamesite ?

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I am getting this message

Unknown error occurred! Please contact the administrator to solve this problem.

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes but i was able log-in today in morning but couldn't log-in last 1 hours

usually i by-pass by log-in on main site automatically log-me in gamesite

Reply 11#11 bala's post

That was my first time today

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I am also getting this message when i log back into this forum

Not Found

The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

I got that error too...even after trying to log out.  I was able to log into the friendvista home page, but when it brought me to the game site I wasn't logged in and couldn't log in.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 14#14 waterlilybarb's post

The same thing is happening to me.      I am not worried.  They always seem to fix the problem pretty fast.
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Reply 15#15 penny3760's post

Well it's fixed

10 weeks i havent been able to play or get any help from the Admin!! I get IVALID PASSOWRD OR USER NAME! so i press forgot password and dont even get an email!!! what the heck is goin on ?????????????? someone help me PLEASE!!!!!

Reply 17#17 GermanKim's post

Did you send a pm lbjedward -he has responded to all my pm

remember not click Save a copy in outbox  because if if has tick in it it won't be send

Since you are able log-in on the forum you must know password so it should work on both sites.

i usually don't have problem as i load page it already fill in all i have to do is click log-in
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 for helping fellow member 9-6-2009 16:52

Reply 17#17 GermanKim's post

Yes, please send a PM to lbjedward.  As Bala said, do NOT tick the save copy to outbox.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

still

OK I have done everything that you have told me and i STILL cant login to the games site!!! I can logon here, or to see the tv shows but as soon as i go to the game site it asks me to log in and then it says invalid name and password!!!!!

FUSTRATING!!!

33 12
Thread