Thread
Printable Version

Sanctuary Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I liked Henry and Will's description of their journeys when they were reunited but what a cliffhanger

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

is it strange seeing Clarice from Caprica  ?

I'm curious how it is that they aren't dead?
Maybe because of the source blood?
Because they are surface dwellers?
The food they ate?
Druid?
Also, that chick was NOT nice....what a hypocrite.  I wonder who came first, hollow earth, or surface dwellers??  If hollow earth are the decendants of surface dwellers then...
When does it come back??
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 12-4-2010 14:23  
If last week episode wasn't enough we get history lesson on him and guess who back .
It was interesting of the history.  I also like the Stargate reference

Magnus: "Moving through dimensions of time and space, sounds so ridiculous when I say it aloud"  Not only did she as Amanda Carter, regularly moved through space, but there where also moments of time travel.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-15-2010 04:23  
Adam manages to unlock another piece of the puzzle but i had a feeling that the piece Magnus found was a fake and Abby was a surprise i thought she would get the wrong idea about Bigfoot and the seria ...
Decent episode, though I felt they put way too much of different plot lines in it.  Also because of Will's talent and who he is, I felt it a little weird that he wouldn't remember someone who was in Quantico with him, maybe at first, but you would think with a bit of time he would have remembered.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 48#48 arksongbird80's post

What a cliffhanger    Remember the hollow people were able to bring Adam/Hyde back from being almost dead.  Also, since Will was able to visit them while he was dead (which again someone from Hollow Earth, brought him back to life)  I wouldn't be too worried about them, they can be also just unconscious.  I have a feeling that there are at least 3 different factions there (Gregory's, that woman, and Adam's)

3x11 Pax Romana

Nice early release and returning episode after the last cliffhanger and i think it was obvious that they wouldn't die but it was nice that Helen found her father

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

Yeah this was nice surprise find early version of the episode I had feeling as well there weren't dead but Helen trying to save ancient city was great.

Reply 53#53 bala's post

WHAT!!!!  How do you guys DOOO that!!!???!?!?!?!?!?!

Reply 54#54 arksongbird80's post

we just do as soon episode are released we just find them -we just that good.

Reply 55#55 bala's post

I can say with confidance, I'm NOT that good.  

Reply 56#56 arksongbird80's post

Well it might updated in few days on viptv site

Reply 57#57 bala's post

tis okay  I'm the patient sort.  I can wait til VIP puts it on or even when it comes on syfy channel!  

Reply 53#53 bala's post

I enjoyed that druid came in at the end all bloody and big.  I'm glad the ancient city decided to use Magnus' father as an ambassador.  Hopefully that will open all kinds of episodes.

Hangover

Well this was good episode figuring out what happen who figured what it was before it was revealed it was obvious what it was but it was amusing see them fight each other

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 4-16-2011 14:56  
I enjoyed that druid came in at the end all bloody and big.  I'm glad the ancient city decided to use Magnus' father as an ambassador.  Hopefully that will open all kinds of episodes.
We probably won't see much of the city, with thousands of years and ability to stay alive a long time, I am sure that debates with the senate will wage years, excepting when they realize they would need Magnuses' help again.  

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 4-23-2011 11:14  
Well this was good episode figuring out what happen who figured what it was before it was revealed it was obvious what it was but it was amusing see them fight each other
I agree and it was amazing nobody was hurt

One Night

Well Will first date didn't go to plan and nice surprise watch this episode on a Tuesday .

Reply 63#63 bala's post

Yeah I can't figure out why SYFY keeps moving everything around.  Kinda annoying.

The episode didn't do anything for me last night.  The cult, stopping the slave trade and all the while, Will's on a date with a chick I've never seen before.  Introducing character depth without any background is frustrating.

Killing the second in command (tough chick) because she doesn't want to do slave trade was a nice twist.

Reply 64#64 arksongbird80's post

you don't recognise her she was in ( season 3 , Episode 9) remember she found about the sanctuary in the episode where Will was investigating who killed the priest she followed him cause her to find about the sanctuary.

[ Last edited by bala at 4-26-2011 15:19 ]

Thread