Thread
Printable Version

Sanctuary Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

is their an address for free viewing of  sanctuary?? if so can u plz give me the address?? t.y.

Reply 21#21 charring's post

I only have a link for the webisodes that we currently carry on VIP (not the new episodes yet) - but on our sister site, tv-video.net.  HERE it is.  Hope that helps.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 21#21 charring's post

I watched some of the episodes on the scifi website, at http://www.scifi.com/sanctuary/ altho you can't view all of the sanctuary eps there.  I did so because scifi is most likely keeping an eye on the number of viewers, and I wanted to support the show so it won't get canceled.  scifi won't know whether we're watching the show if we watch it here.  

since you can't see ALL of the episodes there, I'm very glad sanctuary is also offered here

Sanctuary Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Show Here

Wow I'm glad this is back and what an episode they really don't pull any punches Ashley now work for kabal and she been genetics engineered and 4 copies. it's going interesting to see what happens next.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 1-18-2011 20:06 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

What a great start to the season with Ashley and her kick ass moves this is going to be an interesting season

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

i can't believe they killed off ashley

Reply 3#3 bala's post

The mother - daughter bond came through just in time to save Helen

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

yes but Ashley kill herself protect her just in time

Eulogy

look like new girl has a new pet

Reply 6#6 bala's post

That was funny when it started to lick her face because it thinks she's his mother

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

i'm liking the new girl it nice to see an Asian person on the show

Hero

Well a fat dude in a hero costume but his suit was an species   but he did help them with dinosaur problem

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Strange episode i liked the way the new girl got rid of the man that was threatening her brother

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

yes she's becoming a good character

With ashley gone there need someone like her around fill in

2x05 Pavor Nocturnus

Confusing episode with Helen meeting Will after he thought she died 3 years ago but we did find out a little about Will's future

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well the problem she stop that future from happening so now it's a different future but yes it was a strange episode

2x07

Talk about complicated mystery i can't believe Helen did what she did without letting anyone know the plan and Will eventually figure out the plan in last 5 minutes really had me guessing .

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Great ending with the return of the big guy and the head slapping

2x08 Next Tuesday

The episode title is Ashley birthday but this was a good episode with two abnormal fighting that caused the helicopter to crash but the corny joke at the end was funny

2x09

Well this turn event we find out how kate's father died and who was responsible and great to see Michael Shanks again

Thread