30 12
Thread
Printable Version

Ghost Whisperer Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Ghost Whisperer Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Ghost Whisperer Season 4 Here

I can't wait it been ages since seen a new episode who would thought this show would last thing long?

Click Here For The Ghost Whisperer About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Ghost Whisperer on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 22:47 ]

should be a interesting season

Reply 1#1 bala's post

I didn't think that it would last this long either.

Reply 3#3 serena75's post

i waiting for updated

EDIT: fed up of waiting watch elsewhere fantastic episode i going miss him

[ Last edited by bala at 10-4-2008 19:34 ]

Episode 1

Wow what an intense episode and a lot interesting thing i miss him but new guy i don't like he can hear ghost and now he going to be her side-kick i just can't believe it. fire starter was very interesting and drama is really good i didn't think about the brother of dead girl was that guy but things you do for love.

was a good episode and kept you interested but i just get the feeling that this show is going down hill

Reply 6#6 spratt89's post

No it's still interesting

Episode 3

On-line virtual avator ghost . now i seen everything

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Well the virtual Melinda was cool

Episode 5

Wow another emotional story-line two girl switch birth become friend, i love how they tell the story in this show it really nice

Ghost Whisperer 4x07

Ok, this was a very emotional episode, last week Melinda lost her husband but this episode he still with her as a ghost and i was hoping he would cross-over but he really does love her and now he's in somebody body and doesn't even know who he is,  i never saw that clif-hanger coming i really thought they resolve this quickly but look like there are going drag it on a bit. . let her grieve without him   

i liked the Jim's funeral it was very upbeat and interesting and we found out why he got shot the cop was distracted but this was life plan.

Anyway with last week and this i don't know where there are going with this season. it obvious Jim has to leave the body but i can't wait to see how, the only way is to kill that guy again?.

Does anyone find it odd he took over a body of a man younger than him? .

i can't wait to see how this turns out   

Well this was strange episode i really feel sorry for Melinda she has go through this stuff but nobody had to go through.

Ghost Whisperer 4x12

Another great episode i really feel sorry for Melinda and we learnt a little bit delia past

Actress and singer Hilary Duff has signed up to appear in CBS drama Ghost Whisperer, according to Entertainment Weekly.

Duff, whose acting credits include The Lizzie McGuire Movie and Cheaper By The Dozen, will play a "beautiful woman of mystery" who is possibly involved in the death of a man.

Ghost Whisperer star Jennifer Love Hewitt is a close friend of the 21-year-old.

Earlier this month, Duff was linked to new NBC sitcom Barely Legal. She is expected to play the lead character, an 18-year-old, who passes the California bar and becomes the state's youngest attorney.

Ghost Whisperer 4x17

She finally told him why he can't remember  

Wow

Its getting better again. I think its more interesting when theres a dark/bad ghost presence. This last one was like one of the best episodes of this show ever!!

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Plus I really can't stand the way that new guy looks. The new Jim, luckily we don't actually see him very much.

Reply 17#17 gothceltgirl's post

Well new episode just when you thought it was going to be over jim get his memories back and look on Melinda face when he told her call her her jim was priceless. i love emotional roll coaster this season

YAYYY Jim's back. (:

Reply 19#19 dannixx's post

but he has to have got used to his different face

30 12
Thread