70 1234
Thread
Printable Version

The Unit Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Unit 4x21

Well guess we were all wrong about sam but what season clif-hanger with molly telling Jonas she's leaving him

wow, it's in the frying pan not isn't it?!?!  i can't (but really can) believe molly left jonas!! what i really can't believe is that jonas let her walk away.  

also the unit is totally upended at the moment.  Colonel Ryan is gonna lose if he hasn't already the trust and reliability of his men.  1st he sleep with tiffy and now he didn't tell jonas about molly and let sam attack redcap.  it sounds like the unit is gonna revolt.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 61#61 bala's post

this wasn't the season final

Reply 63#63 kwargalla's post

according tv.com it was season-finale?

Reply 64#64 bala's post

not sure where your reading of TV.com cause here's the next episode listed w/ air date:

Unknown Soldier

When several dirty bombs are found on American soil, The Unit is deployed to find and diffuse. On the home front, the wives prepare for a wedding and a possible divorce.
Airs: 05/10/09

side note: i don't like the new look of tv.com it's confusing to find the info that i use to find really easy!!

Reply 65#65 kwargalla's post

it was few week ago it listed molly get kidnapped and rescued as being the last episode.

Reply 61#61 bala's post

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 4-5-2009 15:33  
Well guess we were all wrong about sam but what season clif-hanger with molly telling Jonas she's leaving him
Yes we were wrong about Sam But setting up the attempted rape of Bridgett was out of order even if it was for the greater good

Reply 61#61 bala's post

It is sad that Molly is leaving Jonas but i would if Jonas will go after her. She did say that If and when he left the Unit he could look her up.

Episode 22 Unknown Soldier

Great speech from Charles while he defused the first decoy bomb but 3 dummy bombs and the actual bomb built in to the drive shaft great ending except for Molly leaving

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-11-2009 14:43 ]

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was good i wasn't sure Jonas was going make it when he got trapped under the car.

70 1234
Thread