Thread
Printable Version

The Unit Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 spratt89's post

Yeah i can't believe all that work went nothing all of target were death

can you imagine how much harder-why didn't they just kidnap them?

Episode 5

This was actually a good episode, i was not too sure when i read what the episode was about but this episode was much better than i thought it would be

Episode 6

Well this was an interesting episode a student suspect being a bomber and he wasn't but his friends were and i think this episode made an interesting point about racial profiling. Mac playing a Russian roulette with his gun   .

Episode 6

This was still a very good episode but it was nowhere near the quality we have come to expect from Season 4 of this show. The planning of the attack down to the graphics and the fake news report was great, as was the questioning of the hostage. Where the show got bad was the usual boring stuff with Kim working at the house. I know that will lead to something down the line, but they have to give us something. The Tiffy & Mack confrontation was intense but it's just not the most entertaining thing right now.

The Tiffy & Mack confrontation was intense but it's just not the most entertaining thing right now.

yeah that the thing i hate emotional story-line i prefer the action

Episode 7

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=enYx4VPRNnA

You have got to check out the preview for next weeks episode.

Reply 26#26 spratt89's post

I know it's 2 part episode which mean we have wait 2 weeks for conclusion

there is one on Sunday to be uploaded on Monday

Reply 28#28 spratt89's post

that's only part 1 , part 2 is following week

Episode 7

Although some of the elements may be a bit unreal, this is a powerful story, packed with excitement and explosive action. Mack, Tiffy, Col. Ryan, Molly and (of course) Jonas each have great, emotional scenes. Col. Ryan doses himself with medical radiation and purposefully gets himself captured by terrorists and dragged off to Syria in order to save Jonas's captured daughter - before he must suffer the Unit code punishment for sleeping with Tiffy : death. The opening web-cam images of the convoy ambush are right out of real life (and every soldier's parent's nightmare). From then on, the emotional setting for almost every character is red hot. Molly is almost vicious when she slaps Tiffy and condemns her : "Your whoring may have cost everyone we love their lives". Col. Ryan goes on the rescue mission even after being warned that the men intend to kill him. Mack's rage, which has been simmering ever since he found out about Ryan and Tiffy, boils over and threatens the mission. Jonas will kill any and everyone to save Betsy, his soldier daughter. Top's usual mode of cool detachment has been left stateside.
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +3 Great Review 11-10-2008 12:40

Reply 30#30 spratt89's post

Yeah you always beat me to the review,  anyway i love the fact that Jonas daughter left him clues for her dad to follow,  she was very smart and was taught well by Jonas,  this kind of reminds me of the season 2 episode where Jonas teach his daughter the stuff,  i found that episode boring but this episode connected with that and show what he taught her. i think Col Ryan has nothing to lose and i think he know Jonas will stop Mack if he save his daughter. That's the only way he can survive, Jonas is the leader mac his team mate and has follow his orders . They all voted to kill him i wonder if that will change next week.  

IT was a  great eps. You can see how things are wrapping up. I think this may be the last season for it. As for the Col Ryan you could see that coming. He needs to prove himself to the team and this is his only way.

It does leave you on a high note just like last years eps. Makes you have to watch the next epse to see what will happen.

I think this may be its last too, well lets hope it goes out with a bang, but this season does have a 22 episode order so lots of episode to come still

Reply 33#33 spratt89's post

Well part 2 was fantastic i love the rescue mission and difficulty they had getting out

Average episode, after last 2 it was suppose downer episode.

Episode 9

This was a quite episode in terms of action, and the worst episode of the season, there is no point me doing a full review as nothing really happened, i think the whole get her to the place to be married part on the right horse was so stupid, the only good part was the stuff with Bob and his wife, so below average episode, (My Score 6/10)

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 11-25-2008 13:39 ]

Reply 36#36 spratt89's post

i know nothing much happen   i am not surprised you didn't bother review

The Unit 4x10

great dry-run situation they were great

Episode 11

this was a good episode

now they are giving him a drug problem

Thread