Thread
Printable Version

Suggestions That May Help Your Viewing Experience

Reply #1 janenjab's post

Have to agree with dog...well done, Jane! I've been doing this lately, though have not had a problem , so far, with US server....everything else, has it working like a dream.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply #24 pagersy's post

Have you tried refreshing your page? Sometimes, I find, the U.S. server doesn't show up at first. If I refresh the page, there it is. If you continue to experience problems re: this issue please address them in the Error Reporting Post, as they will be seen to quicker. I hope this is helpful.

Reply #26 vietbeat's post

Yes, VIP channel is still using Real Player.

Reply gabsimom's post & silver1978's posts

You guys are too funny! Maybe it's Jack Bauer sending us a secret message about what's going to happen on 24.

Reply 41#41 dms's post

Right now the US server is not working, so the EU server is being overtaxed with heavier traffic. The US server is supposed to be fixed by tomorrow, so until then just use the EU server and good luck.

Reply 46#46 ndmontances's post

If you mean the buffering bar, you should be able to see how much of the episode has been loaded. Make sure to open your own RealPlayer as this will make your viewing much smoother and should take care of any issue re: seeing how much of your show has loaded from where you are restarting.

Reply 58#58 minnieholly's post

Do that at your own risk. This site does not condone downloading, as it is a streaming site. Downloading from this site is actually illegal.

Thread