Thread
Printable Version

Fringe Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Fringe 1x11 bound

Another good episode but did anyone catch the number to tap the phone

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

well we didn't see what he wrote it's a tv show after all remember

increase the size of the common cold

Fringe 1x01

Racing to the finish

This was a great pilot episode for a great show. It was weird to hear the same type of music as Lost but I got used to it quickly. Not your average detective show and nice cast. I have been watching this show since the start and it keeps getting better and better. This episode was a great setup as it dealt with the seriousness of the threat as well as introduced the main characters nicely.

Fringe 1x01

Walter comes out with some great lines like it the back of the car oh i just pissed my self just a squirt

Racing to the Finish

1x01

if i had the energy to keep up with all the back story of the show (you aren't really seeing it if you don't read about all the hidden messages that they've included...) i might have gotten into it BUT the science is SOOOOOOOOOOOO bad that even pacey saying "what kind of pseudo-mumbo jumbo-sciency crap is that?" (so after so many hours is when you're really dead) cannot make it palatable.

racing to the finish
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

I watch about anything that is even remotely scifi, so I'm watching this series as well. I liked the pilot because I had the impression that they weren't taking themselves very seriously, but after having seen the rest of the show I think (apart from Walter) the irony might have been unintentional. I wouldn't be very surprised if it got cancelled...

still racing to the finish!

Racing to the finish

I have been watching this show since the beginning and love it. It really pulls you in. Everyone who like scifi would like this show

Episode 1

I thought this was a brilliant episode and very weird at the same time, Will keep watching to see how the story unfolds.

Racing To The Finish

Fringe 1x01

Racing to the finish!

Wow. I will definitely be watching this!
I liked the pilot. Olivia looks great and I love Walter and how he trades off with his son all the time. Its funny to see Peter so annoyed all the time. Like Abbott and Costello or something. Anyway, it is very Mysterious and has my attention. The arm replacement was cool too.

Fringe 1x12

That my worst nightmare comes true-it good warning to us who spend the whole day on the computer

Racing to the Finish!

Episode 1x01

I saw the first episode of Fringe when it was first uploaded, and made the mistake of expecting it would be like Lost. It isn't at all. I was disappointed and haven't continued watching. But after watching the pilot again, I might give it another try.

"Just a squirt"
"Is that a cow?"

Reply 70#70 bala's post

Your not the only one i forgot where the off switch is

PS and night

This is one of my favorite new shows.  I especially love the comic relief of Walter in an otherwise serious sci-fi drama.  Without Walter it would not be special.

Racing to the finish.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

This show is great!!  I've been watching since it came out and i'd have to agree with others that the comic releaf that comes from walter is just priceless!!   I have kn ow idea how the rest of the cast can kept a straight face when he comes out with some of his one-liners!!  I am also thrilled JJ is in this show I really enjoy him as an actor.  
Has anyone else noticed that Massive Dynamic has been less talked about in the newer episodes?

racing to the finish

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

racing to the finish!

this is so my type of show will defintly watch more of this when i have the time and points lol
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Fringe 1x13

This was a crazy freaky episode

Episode 13

This was such a good episode to watch

what a twist, i love it.

The writers have a great imagination

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

Well i hope there will be a season 2

Thread