Thread
Printable Version

Fringe Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I just watched the pilot and loved it.  How can you not love a mad scientist.  I'm looking forward to the rest of the shows.  One thing I noticed is the show isn't shot in Boston at all.  Even the exterior shots are of Toronto.  I live in Toronto and lived in Boston and the two cities don't look alike.  The building they used as Harvard doesn't look anything like Harvard.  It is in fact Trinity College, an old building that is part of UofToronto.  In one of the shots you can see the UofT medical school in the background.  I wonder if the rest of the shows will be shot in Toronto.

I've watched all of the episodes now and I really like this show. I love Joshua Jackson anyway, but he's really good in this show. We've got two Aussie lead actors and one Canadian - A great mix, lol.

Walter is brilliant, he really plays the eccentric Dr very well.

Does anyone else think that Olivia and Sarah of Terminator look very alike? Forget the hair colour, but their eyes and mannerisms are very similar. I know they aren't related or anything, I just think they seem alike.

Cshapiro, Yep according to IMDb all of the Pilot was shot in Toronto, even the Baghdad scene (lol!!)

Episode 5

Wow what an episode using 2 dozen birds track down a man was brillant .

so is he her imagination or real?

Reply 44#44 bala's post

I believe he's in her head because of what Dr Bishop said, but I don't think he's dead. I think that's why he's leading her to these things. Perhaps he's on a life support machine or something?

And he was going to ask her to marry him?!

Reply 45#45 shinny's post

neither do i, i think he was

Fringe 1x06

Was it just me does anyone see similarity between heroes maya and the woman power kill the people in the dinner or was it just me. the only diffrence is maya never died from her power.

Promo for next episode

One of the best new shows!

Every episode hooks you, it drags you in, and you have to know what happens next.  Very few shows have this strong a hook, and this much suspense.  The only other show in the last few months to have such a hook was "Fear Itself"  If you haven't watched Fringe yet, you need to, and if you haven't also watched "Fear Itself", find it and watch.  Don't watch either if you are easily frightened.
I like Fringe so much I am rewatching, actually I have episode 1 playing right now, and the melting flesh of the people on the plane is just as rivetting as the first time I saw it.

Fringe 1x07

Wow another great episode i never seen creature attach itself to the heart like that and it really looked gross.

i could grow to like this
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply 50#50 magic4u's post

This was a good episode but i never look red and green light the same way again

Promo for next episode

This is a great show. I can't wait each week to see what will happen next. It is one of the better shows they started this year. I also love the short commercials.

Reply 53#53 carlorica's post

I think oliva is going crazy-i don't know why she becoming unstable

'Uh-oh, I just got an erection.'

This is why I love this show, random outburst of humor .
Lucky Spencer = Hotness

Reply 55#55 Sweetp's post

Yeah that was a good line

Reply 56#56 bala's post

What's up bala, I see you're a Moderator now, I haven't been here for a while. Cool we post our comments at the same time.

[ Last edited by Sweetp at 11-26-2008 21:26 ]
Lucky Spencer = Hotness

Reply 57#57 Sweetp's post

i know thing can change like that-I'm guessing your busy

Fringe 1x10

This episode was good what hell was man thinking he knew he only 50 seconds to get through the safe instead he try to unhook that cable cause him to stuck. i would just left it. As to the direction the story-line going it get a bit like Lost very complicated but JJAdams is expert creating complex storyline only he know where this is going.

fringe does christmas

Thread