Thread
Printable Version

Fringe Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

LMAO  That part was really gross.
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Reply 20#20 bala's post

To busy playing games and you can't play the games while you eat

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

look let's not forget why we all sign up on here watch shows not play games

Reply 23#23 bala's post

These game are getting active but you are right i need to catch up with all the new episodes over the last two days

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

well there only few of us-some game site have 200-300 playes right now there 10-15 active players

Ghost Network

Episode 3 is good but the guy drawing the future has been done before

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

i'm still waiting

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Yeah it has been done but Our Crazy Doctor was briliant this episode, He always cracks me up.

Reply 28#28 gabsimom's post

i love his crazy experiment but what a clif-hanger at the end-i should done he not dead

so glad this is now on the site to watch

Episode 1

this first episode of fringe, has brought all the expectation that i thought of.
i guess the show promises us with a lot in the next episodes, and really this first episode was exciting and lovely to watch.
we can see that the idea of the show is similar to the X-files, but even though its nice to see something like that back on TV, i mean we all loved the X-files and i think all of us will love this new show.
the story if the 1st episode was great, the acting was great too, i think they chose the actors wisely.
i just hope that the following episodes will be much better, and i cant wait to watch the next episodes.

Episode 1

When the co Pilot jaw dropped made me rewind just to see if i had really did see what i thought i saw

anyone see the one that aired yesterday? really good!!!! very curious about the past of peter and olivia to be unveiled.and the ending was a pit expected but still makes me really really curious!!!! i am loving fringe! and i am not a sci-fi fan at all.

Reply 34#34 alexgirl's post

Waiting for that uploaded on here

Episode 2

After an outstanding pilot Fringe continues strong in its second episode. Another excellent, gripping story as well as tremendous writing and character development. FOX's latest program is quickly on its way to establishing itself as one of the best shows on television.

Girl Giving birth after only 30mins or so crazy

Episode 4

Well this is getting even more interesting i have to say the plot get thicker with introduction of the water and talk about stunt gun that was wicked. i love story at the end tied up the story of why father hide the capsule and it was brillant   . great clif-hanger can't wait for next week episode

Fringe gets a full season pick-up

Reply 38#38 spratt89's post

good news

would say great news, this show has a lot of potential

Reply 40#40 spratt89's post

i can't wait to see what happen in next episode

Thread