59 123
Thread
Printable Version

Top Headlines: F$ used, Friendvista.com Upgraded

May I suggest everyone having trouble with this please 1st check your transaction with paypal and confirm it has gone through then send a PM to lbjedward with you trans. ID confirmation # amount of Donation and your User name. Do Not check the box save a copy as this will only save your pm and not send it. After you have done this please post here you have sent a PM to lbjedward so we can be sure he has recieved your pm and mods can offer further assistance. Thank you for your patience and understanding and I am sorry you have experienced trouble.

Reply 1#1 spoiledbratdee's post

How did you end up converting your F$ to VIP points? It looks like a bunch of people are having this problem. Please help.

I figured it out

I wasn't logging in to the correct VIP account. I must have set up a new one at some point. If you're having trouble finding your F$ on the VIP site make sure that the user name on this site is the same as the one your logged into on the VIP site.

account limits

Is their a limit on how many points one person can have in their viptv account at any given time ????

Reply 44#44 hwst4's post

There are no limits that I know off, but as safe guard I would try to keep it under 9999 VIP points (not that you would need that many points)
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Thank you i just have been watching alot of tv shows on the site and i am brunning thru points faster then i can get them in lol

Reply 46#46 hwst4's post

Don't watch too much or else there won't be anything left and you will get bored.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

f$ converted to VIP points

Just a note to say I've messaged lbjedward with my confirmation number and reciept information. I did it yesterday so I expect to hear back today sometime or soon. Great TVvideo.net watching Everyone!
Things Change

Easy as that!

Just a note to say thanks to VIPTV.NET for the great service. Not only are all shows working now without errors but I bought some F$ 20 minutes ago and my account is already updated. Keep up the good work guys!

Reply 49#49 Meliel's post

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us. Happy to have you aboard. Remember to post your comments about the shows you love to watch - you may get even more points towards future watching.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

F$

Hello! i just bought some F$ but they didn't appear on my account...i didn't save a copy of the paypal transaction. What can I do? help please! thanx

Reply 51#51 cristina_vata's post

1st go to paypal and see if the transaction has actually gone through. then send a pm to Lbjedward with the information you do have. You should be able to pull up the trans id from your paypal account.

yes I could do that, but I don't have a paypal account..i payed all the time without having one! i'll wait a few more days to see if they take the 10USD from my account and then I'll get back with a message thank you

Could not type into PAypal

I am confused. I clicked to buy F$ but when the Paypal window came up it would not allow me to type any information in the Paypal fields. I am already a VIP member so did this mean it already had my information and I did not need to log into Paypal? Please advise

Reply 54#54 Bilbodog's post

Try restarting your computer. And wait for the page to fully load.

Still can;t type in paypal

Still did not work... by not work I mean that after completing the order I clicked Checkout as ordered which takes me to the Paypal page... then when I try to fill in the Paypal fields it won't register any thing I type in. It is like I am typing but no letters are shwoing up in any of the fields. What am I doing wrong? thanks

cost of viewing the same episode?

I paid for some epidsodes and when I went to watch them again it charged me again. Now because I ran out of points I am not able to access the episodes I already paid for? Please advise.

Reply 57#57 Bilbodog's post

How long was it between watching originally and watching again? You are able to watch episodes more than once during a 24 hour period. If you feel you have been charged when you shouldnt have been, send a PM to our admin with a copy of your viewing history and an explanation of how the points were lost. Your viewing history can be found in your member centre on the VIP page.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Thanks for the reply. Well, It was no more than a few minutes from when I started to watch the video...then the audio and video were off so I closed the window and had by then used my last points... and so what happened is I could nto go back and watch the video I just paid for... I guess because I had no more points? The bigger difficulty I am having is I do not seem able to give my money to VIPTV.. I keep trying but the fields in the friends Paypal page seem inoperable.. I can;t type in my personal information to close the transaction...even the Paypal log in on the right side doesn't work for me. I really like this site and it is only one that I have been willing to give money to.... it has become harder now to do that and it is frustrating.. Thanks for your help.

59 123
Thread