59 123
Thread
Printable Version

Top Headlines: F$ used, Friendvista.com Upgraded

Top Headlines: F$ used, Friendvista.com Upgraded

F$ is used  to exchange VIP services on VIP Channel and upcoming game site. Dear members can simply click “Buy F$” button on the top navigation bar to buy F$ via PayPal. After your PayPal payment is transacted successfully, corresponding F$ will be charged into your account instantly.  Then you can log on to member’s center on vip.tv-video.net to convert F$ to VIP services. But this is not what F$ only can do. An exciting game site will be launched soon to reinforce our community functions and give more funs and joys to our dear members. Friendvista.com will be forged as a multiple-function community linking our sister sites. Our dear members will enjoy more and more on our sites, which also will fulfill our promise to enhance our services to you.

Some facts about F$
F$ , short for Friendvista Dollar, is used as intermediate fortune to exchange VIP services on VIP.tv-video.net and game site(it's coming soon). All registered members on friendvista.com can log on game site with your registered account to challenge other members and yourself.
The ratio between US dollars and F$ is 1:1, i.e., 10 US dollars can buy 10F$, 20 US dollars can buy 20F$.

Be patient, more are coming.

We keep improving services for you.

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

Sounds interesting-game platform-i can't wait to see what you guys come up with

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

sounds good.cant wait to see

Did it just get more expensive to buy points?? or is it just me??

Reply 4#4 Latinaso's post

I don't think so, unless the last time you donated it was in US$ instead of Euros. then it is a little more but not enough to cry over.I promise it is barely noticeable.

I think it's like this.... but I'm not sure :-) It's like going to Disneyland and buying Mickey Bucks. A soda will cost you five Mickey Bucks or five normal dollars, but the end product is the same, it just makes it more fun to run around with Mickey on your money. Now, with all the different sites, you just buy fun money and then use your fun money like real money. If all you are doing is buying VIP points it adds a step, but if you are going to play on the game site (and please who isn't) then it will be for that too.

i have F$30 in my account and i cant figure out how to apply the amount to my vip points. someone help. dee

ok never mind. i figured it out. dee

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Games will be our weapons to win F$.

Reply 9#9 wuling's post

Well i'm not in charge of that-I'm only in charge this forum games not that site.

It sounds very interesting I am excited to see the games and what you guys come up with! I promise to give it a try as soon as it's available! Oh BTW, thanks for doing such a great job in keeping up with the shows lately, I've not waited more than a day for the last two or three months things have really been improving by leaps and bounds. I rarely have a stall out anymore, even when it's busy I can almost always just wait a couple minutes and try again having no trouble what so ever! Good Job

F$ credited?

Hi, I've just 'topped up' with 20 F$ thru Paypal. However they are not showing on my account so i can't convert them to points yet. How long does this process usually take? I thought it might be instant! I'm so impatient to watch the next episodes of Alias !!

Quote:
Originally posted by drachelr at 8-12-2008 21:17 Hi, I've just 'topped up' with 20 F$ thru Paypal. However they are not showing on my account so i can't convert them to points yet. How long does this process usually take? I thought it might be insta ...
Me too. I have been trying to get an answer from th evip site for 5 days now. I have been a happy viewer in the past, but am getting frustrated from not being able to convert my fs bucks to my vip membership. help : )

May I suggest everyone having trouble with this please 1st check your transaction with paypal and confirm it has gone through then send a PM to lbjedward with you trans. ID confirmation # amount of Donation and your User name. Do Not check the box save a copy as this will only save your pm and not send it. After you have done this please post here you have sent a PM to lbjedward so we can be sure he has recieved your pm and mods can offer further assistance. Thank you for your patience and understanding and I am sorry you have experienced trouble.

Just did it. Thanks

I sent a pm last night, but have not had a response yet. Thanks.

Reply 16#16 aliciaann's post

They are in China so they won't be on until later tonite. If you don't hear anything later let me know.

Thank you

I sent a PM

I finally got round to sending a PM! Thanks in advance

59 123
Thread