Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x10 "New World In My View" Discussion Thread

Episode 2x10 discussion thread

This was clearly the beginning of the build up to the Finale; only two more episodes to go.

I can't wait to find out what Sookie did to Maryann. She dazed her for a moment but I think Sookie was more shocked!!!

And poor Bill got so sick from biting Maryann, obviously her blood was poisonous to him.

I thought Jason was great in this episode. It was hilarious how he and Andy tricked the mob into thinking he was the "god" and Sam will have some explaining to do to them when this is all over.

I'm glad Tara has come back to herself, but I suspect she will not let up easy in trying to help Eggs as that will be her weakness.

And Bill has gone to seek the help of the Queen, this will be interesting.

I'm Team Eric for sure! Has to be the Viking in me, haha !!

2x11 "Frenzy" Discussion Thread

Discussion thread for Frenzy

Hey all, have been out of commission for a few days, but am going to watch this tonight and will comment later. Looking forward to it!

First off, I agree Alexgirl that they should have done a two hour finale. It would have run so much better. Not happy that we have to wait after the 13th now!

Because the two last episodes are not together, I feel this was just an extension of the last one and hence just felt dragged out.

The whole scene with the Queen was very tedious in my opinion. The only things we learned here is that Bill knew Hadley and knows the queen very well. Something sinister going on here for sure. And that Maryann can be tricked into believing the God who comes, came and therefore killed! The sooner the better.

I loved the scene with Lafayette and Sookie talking about their Eric dreams, lol. Funny.

And Eric flying, that was new! and calling the kids teacup humans, lol.

The Egg thing was just weird. I wonder what that's all about!?

Some of the best scenes were between Andy and Jason.

Reply 97#97 woothdye's post

I can't wait for the Finale either and having to wait an extra day is a killer.

I feel your pain. I'm really going to miss this show until it returns in 2010, but I'm in the middle of reading the books, but that will only tied me over for a short while.

I really hope the Finale doesn't disappoint us!

2x12 "Beyond Here Lies Nothing" - Season 2 Finale discussion thread

Discuss the Season 2 Finale episode Beyond Here Lies Nothing......

Reply 2#2 alexgirl's post

I just finished watching it but don't have much time to comment. I thought it was an ok episode to be honest. At least Maryann is gone! I'm glad they got rid of Eggs character too as he kinda annoyed me!

What I hope is that they don't start to make Eric the villain in this because then what was the point of showing us his "humanity" in this Season at all!!

I hope he does dominate in Season 3, but that we get to see more of book Eric.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Well, we don't know it was Eric who took Bill. They are leading you to believe this because what he said to the Queen. My bet is that it's Lorena who took him.

By the way, the lady at the Bar who says to Sam something like "who'd have thought that would happen in this town" is Charlaine Harris, writer of the books :-)

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Because it's classic misdirection.

For me, the show could have ended after they killed Maryann. The whole second part was pointless!

True Blood - Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Only 11 more days and this is back on our screens. I can't wait.

Discuss season 3 episodes here. The thread will be opened on Sunday June 13th.

Episode 1 'Bad Blood'

Sookie turns to Eric for help finding Bill; Andy urges Jason to stay the course; Sam reconnects with his past; Tara seeks refuge from her grief.

[ Last edited by shinny at 6-13-2010 23:55 ]

[ Last edited by shinny at 6-13-2010 23:55 ]

Thread Opened :-)

Reply 6#6 gabsimom's post

I've already sent a PM to lbjedward to see if we can give this extra special priority!!!

Sam having the erotic dream about Bill was hilarious! Poor Sam, didn't know what to do.

Lol at Jessica trying to deal with her problem. Eric is going to get himself into trouble because of the Queen

Reply 11#11 arksongbird80's post

She did, I loved that dress!

I loved that scene too arksongbird. That's why I used the "I love Vampire ESP" for the quiz !! Lol.

Beautifully Broken

Another great episode. It's a testiment to this show at how quickly you get hooked back into it really.

Layfayette showing Tara what could happen to her was probably a good move.

Bill has been taken by the King of Mississippi because he needs something on Sophie Anne so he can marry her. They are mostly sticking to the book here.  And the introduction of Tara's new friend, Frank is very much aligned to the book too but he was a lot older, lol.  I thought it was funny when Bill thought about burning Lorena!!

Sam finally gets to meet his family and finds he has a younger brother.

Loving the flashbacks to Godric as I was sad they got rid of his character. What a great way to keep him in the storyline. Eric's "emotions" for Sookie are beginning to get the better of him.

3x03 "It hurts me too"

Another brilliant episode. Bill obviously realises that he needs to stay away from Sookie to protect her. But, Sookie is going to keep looking for him.

Great to see Alcide coming into the show. That is going to be a great storyline.

Loved Eric in this episode. He continues to be led by his emotions where Sookie is concerned. The scene between him and Layfayette was funny too.

Most disturbting scene had to be Bill and Lorena at the end!

What's the bets that Andy takes over from Sheriff Dearborne and enter Jason's path into law enforcement!?

Who's Arlene's baby daddy too? I guess the obvious answer is Rene, but 9 weeks??? Is it only 9 weeks ago since Rene bit the dust!?

Edit: Ooh and Bill did set Lorena on fire last week, haha!!

[ Last edited by shinny at 6-28-2010 16:00 ]

Reply 26#26 carlorica's post

I agree, I'm always rushing to see the next episode. I was so busy today I could only watch it tonight.

I thought that was hilarious too and then how cocky Layfayette got when Eric had is back. When Eric called him Rue Paul I burst out laughing.

Poor Pam, Eric was really hurting there when Pam was being tortured. She was the one who said it was Bill but Eric had to go along with it. They cannot disclose it was the queen because that would be seen as treasonous.

Hmm, I haven't taken to this Alcide as much as the book Alcide. I'm not really sure yet why. Something is missing. Wow, Debbie is rough, just like the book. Haha.

I felt sorry for that poor girl who was being mauled by all the vampires. Then Bill felt Sookie was in danger, but he couldn't do anything.

Eric's dream about Sookie, wow well that was just hot! Wish it was the book version though, as that was real. I think this is how they are going to play Eric and Sookie's relationship.

Thread