33 12
Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 15#15 shinny's post

It looks like Tara has a new ally in a vampire named Franklin and it's a shame someone moved the body from Jessica's basement i would of liked to see what she was going to do with the chainsaw and the body
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 Thanks for your TB comments ! 6-21-2010 13:53

Reply 21#21 shinny's post

What a funny line from  Pam to Jessica did you call the hypothetical hardware store and buy a theoretical chainsaw and it was Franklin that took the body from Jessica's basement
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 Tks for your TB comments! 7-12-2010 13:15

Reply 26#26 carlorica's post

I thought it was quick thinking on Pam's part - it certainly saved her and Eric, at least for the immediate future.  I can see why people don't like that Bill was being blamed; however,seeing how easily he betrayed both Eric and Sophie-Anne to Russell, I think he had it coming to him.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 Tks for your TB comments ! 7-19-2010 00:55

Reply 31#31 shinny's post

I loved the Eric flashback, he looked so young & it was good to see why he is so set on getting vengeance on the werewolves & their vamp leader, Eric still seems to have some humanity - wanting to avenge the death of his family, I like that!  Talbot seemed like putty in his hands

Looks like Sookie's power is going to be revealed soon, Russell obviously knew when she did the light thing at Coot what it meant, but I don't' think that Eric or Bill had any idea.  Bill maybe due to the family tree!
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 Tks for your TB comments! 7-19-2010 10:30

3x06 I Got a Right to Sing the Blues

This was my favorite episode yet. Holly cow though, is Lorena nuts or what torturing Bill like that! and Sookie said it perfectly regarding Coot and Debbie, Trashy!
Jason's romance with Crystal hits a snag, as does Lafayette's with Jesus but i am glad that there was more focus on the main three characters. I don't mind having the other plot lines but with so many and equal coverage for all of them, the main plot line was fading into the background. I like that there is a little more focus now  and is Franklin really dead?
Wow, what an ending!  when Lorena bit Sookie. Hmmm, I will have to go back and watch that again.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 Tks for your TB comments! 8-2-2010 12:35

Tara is annoying me she abandoned Sookie for Eggs all last season and she's ready to kill Bill after one incident. Does she not realize how many times he's saved Sookie? Countless times. He's the only man who's ever made Sookie happy and instead of trying to accept him, Tara is hostile to him.

Poor Bill i mean I get that he was starving and his survival instincts kicked in  but wow, that was brutal. Poor Sookie! To fear the one you love. But, I know Bill loves her - he has saved her life countless times and he raced to her side to save her again.

I'm so, so glad that the Magistrum is dead
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 Tks for your TB comments! 8-6-2010 02:37

3x08 Night on the Sun

Bill Finally Acting Like a Maker and Teaching Jessica How to Fight and Actually Showing Concern for Her.. It's About time.. Poor Girl Has been having to Figure it out on her Own for so long.. I really Loved all the Scenes between Bill and Jessica..
Eric - You Devious little Devil you.. Well Played Eric, Well Played. He played everyone in this Ep.. But I have a Feeling that he is going to pay a Big Price for His Actions, Even though they were Justified..
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 Tks for your TB comments :-) 8-14-2010 11:16

Reply 69#69 bala's post

I think there are four more episodes so it's another 12 episode season, the same as the first two seasons

Reply 71#71 shinny's post

And then there was three

3x09 Everything is Broken

Jason/Crystal: I don't know what's up with Crystal at all. Jason always tries to save her but she still always goes back. I don't even think Jason deserves her at all...he deserves much better. But maybe that storyline changes and she changes to something better.

Hoyt/Jessica: Finally a short scene again. I loved when Hoyt said that he hates Summer and that he only hangs around with her to forget Jessica for a while. Awwww he truly cares for her and I really wish for them to get together.

Sam: I loved when he kicked this guys ass. I was waiting to see Sam loosing his control. He can sure beat someones ass if he has too. The only one who had a smile on his face was his brother.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 Tks for your TB comments :-) 8-23-2010 01:43

3x10 I Smell A Rat

Eric using Sookie, I think he may use her blood to walk in the sunlight to get close to Russel so he can take him out, but how? He's still  3000 years old and one tough fella. I hope he repairs what he's doing to Sookie, I was liking their kissing scene.

Wow, Sam's a bad boy after all! It was really cool seeing his darker side.and I wondered how he made the "switch" to bar owning good guy. That part of him was repressed for years it seems and it took beating the hell out of someone to release it.

Tommy, I think he can be a brat however he just needs to grow up and get out of his fight mentality. It was awesome to see him shift  and attack Hoygt but glad that Jessica came to his rescue
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 Tks for your TB comments :-) 8-30-2010 03:20

Jason (Jason/Crystal) I loved it when he went to that guy and told him that V is illegal and not good and all. Despite the fact that he took it himself before. He really learned a lesson. The Crystal part...well I don't know what I should say about it. I mean I find it cute...the Jason Crystal scenes are really cute but I don't know where this is going

Sam: Wow, he gotten a really bad mood in this episode.

Arlene/Terry: I understand that Arlene wants to get rid of the baby. It's really understandable but I do understand Terry's side as well and it seems like the baby is really going to be born and it's gonna be a special baby.

Eric/Sookie/Bill/Pam/Russel: Wow, what a scene. I was shocked and excited at the same time. I mean poor Sookie. I felt really bad for her but in the end I love Eric's plan. Wow he's really gonna sacrifice himself to get rid of Russel and that is really the only way to do so. I wonder how he's gonna survive that.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 Tks for your TB comments :-) 9-13-2010 04:04

Reply 90#90 shinny's post

I liked the part when Eric let Sookie know everything but was surprised about their first meeting other than that it was an average season finale

33 12
Thread