Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 96#96 shinny's post

Few question

Is that woman who took in Tara a shape-shifter like Sam?

Why was Sam putting money in a bin-bag?

i don't think bill kill him?

he said he fed but i think vampire bar and feed rather than attack someone ?

at lease season 2 is confirmed

Quote:
Anna Camp and Ashley Jones have joined the second season cast of Alan Ball's vampire drama True Blood.

Camp, who is currently appearing on Broadway with Daniel Radcliffe in Equus, has secured a series regular role as Sarah, the wife of Rev. Steve Newlin (Michael McMillian).

Jones will star as waitress Daphne for a six-episode story arc. Her True Blood role will not affect her filming schedule for The Bold And The Beautiful.

Based on Charlaine Harris's series of novels, True Blood centres on telepathic waitress Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin) as she falls in love with vampire Bill Compton (Stephen Moyer).

Reply 101#101 shinny's post

neither have i

Golden Globes 2009 Winner Anna Paquin

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well i wish there was a recap at the start of the episode but some people like the fact we found out who it was that got killed . Where the hell is Lafel -that place is awful. . What is the wheel there are turning?. bill and sookie at end was a bit too much . Well it was  gruesome but he tried to escape
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 For sharing your thoughts on True Blood 6-16-2009 04:20

Reply 4#4 writemako's post

Why did Eric capture Lafayette?

So they are dating ?

Reply 9#9 shinny's post

I thought that was interesting video but is it just me does he seem a bit too old for Anna.

Well i didn't recognise her as blonde but i think they too many blondes in true blood so they made her red head

Reply 11#11 shinny's post

i suppose it's her choice

True Blood 2x02

Wow what was sookie thinking bring Her to her parent's house-talk about a clif-hanger and laffley wanting to be turned into a vampire -it look like he's a goner and now jason seem pick up an enemy in the camp . It's developing nicely
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 For your TB contribution :-) 6-22-2009 10:28

Reply 14#14 shinny's post

I don't think bill would kill him i think use his hypnotic powers to wipe their memories ?

HIGHLIGHT TO FIND OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPOILERS I FOUND FOR SEASON 2

When does Evan Rachel Wood show up as the queen on True Blood?

We have to wait a bit to see Evan Rachel Wood as True Blood's 400-year-old lesbian vampire queen Sophie-Anne. She's slated to appear in episodes 11 and 12 on Aug. 30 and Sept. 6, respectively, and sources tell us, "She may appear in future episodes next season."

What happens with Lafayette on True Blood?

This Sunday, Sookie (Anna Paquin) discovers that Eric (Alexander SkarsgÄrd) has been keeping Lafayette (Nelsan Ellis) in his basement and freaks out on him. Naturally. In exchange for Lafayette's release, Sookie agrees to head to Dallas to find some missing vampires. She doesn't end up going alone: Bill and Jessica accompany her.

What else can you tell us about the new supernatural creature that appears on True Blood this season?

We can tell you that the creature appears in the June 28 episode and brutally attacks Sookie (Anna Paquin). It's got a bull head, a half animal, half human body, gnarly claws and is poisonous like a Komodo dragon. And it almost kills Sookie. But Eric and Bill (Stephen Moyer) team to help make her as good as new. Oh, and we soon find out the murdered voodoo lady from the first episode of the season was a victim of this same creature.

Quote:
Originally posted by Tigernach at 6-29-2009 06:07  
Who else is disappointed that Lafayette isn't a vampire? I honestly believe that he would be cooler as a vampire than as a human.
Well i think they want keep him human because Sookie and bill are main stars they want keep him as secondary character on the show

True Blood 2x03

Wow another great instalment i don't know what to say i figure as sookie was in the bar she would figure out about laferel. The ending was straches on her back suggesting she was that monster or that she's a victim ?
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 For your TB contribution :-) 7-1-2009 15:52

Reply 27#27 alexgirl's post

it's taking a break for 1 week it will be back Sunday, July 12th 2009

Reply 29#29 alexgirl's post

Well it happens

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

remember it good take a break once in a while just mean extra week of episode instead of finishing 1 week later it finish 1 week later-surely that good thing. last season had breaks ?

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

i suppose but there might other reason for it

what happen if say episode 5 isn't ready for airing next week -production delay etc

Quote:
The funniest part for me was how Layfayette reacted after drinking Eric's blood. Hilarious
Yes that was extremely funny-only he could pull that off so well   

i just find the episode rather slow
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 Tks for your TB contribution 7-13-2009 03:19

Never Let Me Go

wow Daphne is a shape-shifter just like Sam , wow there really know do the shocks. Sookie when did she suddenly become so how shall we say confident when first meet her she was a shy girl now it seem she can't keep her clothes on-not that I'm complaining but it does get slightly annoying amount times there show in each episode distracts from the show.

Jessica really is like a little girl

poor Jason that women is crazy as hell

Nice history lesson about Godick and Eric
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 For your TB contribution 7-20-2009 11:17

Thread