76 1234
Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x05 "Trouble"

Loved this episode mainly because we got to see Sookie being more than just an empath. We also saw more of Eric's back story and what made him. The King is going to suffer very soon I'd say for Eric's vengence !!!

Tara's face was priceless when she was asked to be a vampire bride! She's going to have to play that one very carefully to get away from Franklin or will she get help from friends!?

I love Franklins character so I hope they don't kill him off too quickly.

What is going on with Sam's family? I'm beginning to think his brother is not entirely innocent here and that the father is actually trying to protect Sam! We'll have to wait and see.

[ Last edited by shinny at 7-19-2010 09:57 ]

Loved it. It's like reading a good book, you want to get to the end but you don't want it to end. I feel like this all the time watching each episode this Season.

Clearly Sookie's blood did do something to Bill which gave him longer protection from the Sun.

When Sam was in the ring with the other dog I think he knew he wasn't just a human and that's why he ran off.

So glad Eric saved Pam and it was touching to see his concern for her.

What did Hadley tell Eric, hmmm..... and I'm wondering did Eric feed blood to Hadley to heal her or turn her?

Quote:
Originally posted by gabsimom
Eric as always yum yum no matter what you do.
Bill just die already you bore me to death.
Tina this made me LMAO!

Reply 44#44 carlorica's post

Actually these past few weeks I've started to like Tara's character again. Last season they made her all needy and weird but this season she's back to being a bit of a bad ass and I like her like that.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker Poor Bill i mean I get that he was starving and his survival instincts kicked in but wow, that was brutal. Poor Sookie!
Believe me, it was more brutal in the book!

3x08 "Night on the Sun"

Another brilliant episode. Eric finally begins to get some revenge on the King.

It was great to see more of Jessica in this episode. They haven't hard her enough in the past few episodes and she has been missed.

So what do we think Layfayette's "Power" is? Clearly there is more to Jesus than meets the eye.

I'm not too pleased that Sookie and Bill are back together. I'll take Tina's line and say "Die already Bill" !!!

Quote:
Originally posted by gabsimom I knew Eric wouldn't cheat on us Shinny. He loves us too much.
Haha, he better not even think about it
Quote:
Originally posted by gabsimom And I forgot Laf's power,he has to be a witch since we are doing mythical creatures we haven't seen one of those yet.
That's what I was thinking too and that he got it from his Mamma

Reply 58#58 bala's post

You better never read the books so Bala

Reply 62#62 arksongbird80's post

I agree with Tina, I definitely think Franklin is still alive.

A) Because of what Tina said already; Tara's dream. She wouldn't be having those dreams if he were dead and
B) Because Ball won't get rid of him yet. His character has been received really well by the fans and they would have tried him out on test audiences so Ball knew this.

Reply 65#65 arksongbird80's post

Tina is married, but she discussed it with her husband and he was ok with Eric being madly in love with her. In fact, I think it was written into their vows .  I'm not married though, so back off sista!!.........

.........Oh ok, I suppose 3 is a magic number!!

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

Yup, 4 left.

3x09 "Everything is Broken"

I almost felt sorry for the King at the very start when he found Talbots "remains"

Jason is getting deeper and deeper involved with Crystal

Lol @ the noises coming from Tommy's! But if I was Sam I would have smacked him upside of his head....hard! Especially with how he treated Arlene.

There is definitely more to Jesus than meets the eye, but I'm not sure what yet! Holly too, for that matter.

The scene between Eric and Pam was very touching. It was good to see Hoyt and Jessica talking even if she did run out crying!

Eric gets the go ahead to kill Russell but all on his own. It's what he wanted but he knows Russell is a lot stronger than he is.

Wow Sam well and truly lost it here! Clearly Tommy's words were ringing in his head.

So I think Franklin's dead now!! lol He didn't bargain on Jason having wooden bullets.

Russell at the end was brilliant. Nan sitting there drinking her "tru blood" not and Russell destroying everything they have worked for.

3x10 "I smell a Rat"

So it looks like this episode was about everyone coming clean! Arlene finally told Terry and you just knew that was going to be his reaction. Love Terry, he's just a good guy. Arlene is still determined to get rid of the "evil" baby. Hoyt and Jessica coming clean to each other about their love. Sam coming clean about his past, wow, didn't really expect that but then on the other hand I didn't really care. Jason coming clean to Tara about Eggs.

Sookie's reaction to finding out what she really is was kinda funny "I'm a fairy?  How f'ing lame"  

Crystal is so much better in her true form, I wonder can we have her like that all the time!!

Lafayette and Jesus' V trip was pretty well done. It was freaky when they started speaking in each other's voices!

Russell saying goodbye to "Talbot" was sad and bizare at the same time. You just know that means he's going to unleash a whole lot of pain on everyone.

The "real" kiss between Sookie and Eric was a real let down for me. It just seemed wrong. I think they played that scene very wrong and I'll be extremely pee'd off if they do go down the route that Eric uses Sookie. I really hope is "greater" plan includes him doing that for Sookie's own good!

Yeh Bala, they are just Werepanters.

You're right Tina and of course us Irish girls have a bit of fairy blood in us too

3x11 "Fresh Blood"

Just a flying update. I think it was a pretty slow episode right up until the end which was brilliant. Lines us up nicely for the Finale. Pity we have to wait 2 weeks though :-(

I loved Eric's tender moment with Pam.  She obviously knew the full plan and hence why she got upset. In her eyes (but we know it won't be the case) it may be the last time she sees her maker.

Ah I knew Eric hadn't sold out on Sookie. Wasn't that the sweetest look he gave her right before Russell ruined the moment and bit her, lol.

Hopefully Sookie will see the sacrifice Eric made and forgive him. I think she's less likely to forgive Bill this time around which will line up perfectly for Season 4.

So what will happen out in the Sun? Clearly Eric is much younger than Russell and we know older vampires burn up more quickly but I've a feeling that's not going to be the end of Russell......

I have to say Jason, Sam's, Lafayette and Tara's storyline just didn't interest me in this episode one bit.

Poor Arlene, that baby is a "strong little critter" for sure!

3x12 (Finale) "Evil is Going On"

I have to say this was such a disappointing Finale. The only bit that I enjoyed was Bill burying Eric only for him to come back later and let Sookie know everything.

Besides that is was pretty crappy to be honest.

I did love Crusty Russell and his taunting of Sookie.

76 1234
Thread