Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I thought sookie looked great in the Violette dress.  The dream was just plain strange, and I Really enjoyed her telling off the sherriff.  The best part though, was when Eric's "girl" shivered and said, "he's calling me".  That was great!

They use real wolves on set.  How kewl is that!!!
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 Thanks for your TB comments 6-15-2010 01:56
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 15#15 shinny's post

That was great.  Eric tries to defend harth and home (not his mind you) only to have sookie whip out a GUN!  That was hysterical.

Glad to get some back ground on Lafayette and his devotion to Tara is great.  The new vamp in her life though is kinda weird and I'm thinking it's a means to an end.  He went through Bill's things and Low and behold. there's all this info on Sookie....hmmmm

Jessica cutting up the body would have been classic.  Shame it got up and walked away.   Who was the chick that Bill burned though??  His sire maybe.  I missed that one.

Sam's story line was good.  I bet he's going to learn alot about shifting.  His fam is white trash though. That's a shame. I hope Jason get's his mojo back.  Would hate that he lost it perminately.

Are we going to get points any more or was that a one time thing??
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 Thanks for your TB comments! 6-21-2010 13:54

Reply 21#21 shinny's post

I totally embraced Bill setting Lorena on fire that was great.  I'm not a fan of her, but i really enjoy her in the store.  Love that the King is gay.  Histerical.

KInda upset that Eric dove infront of the bullet.  That kinda sucked.  I wanted to see her shoot something.  Gross when Eric bit him that was nasty.  Loving the werewolfe angle in general though.

Not really sure how Frederick is fitting into the picture, but I do get what he's doing with tara.  It's all about info!  Glad he cleaned up for Jessica.  She's not doing so great on her own.  Does anyone think she'll get back together with hoyett?   I think they should.  He really cares about her.

As for Arelene, the twist seems a bit much and Rene. Bahh that guys gone. Only like 4 months, that's not kewl.  We've been trhough 2 seasons.  He needs to stay gone.  Seriously.  I liked that she was with the Fry guy.

Last but not least, LOVING the bartenders family.  I mean really!  how obnoxious could they get.  He really needs to learn how to change into other things without going human first!  I'm sure he'll get it.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 Thanks for your TB comments! 6-28-2010 23:59

Reply 31#31 shinny's post

OMG what is up with the blue light from sookie! that was GREAT!  She's more than just an empath.  wow.  She's like a warrior or something.  Now if she can just harrnass this new power of her's, the world is her oyster.

Tara and the Crazy franklin.  HAHA that guy is nuts!  He wants to make her his Vamp Bride and the she gave this, holy crap look about her.  I can only hope Bill is going to help in some way.  Tara is not doing well right now.  That's for sure.

Did you see the look pass between eric and the girl....beautiful history.  I *REALLY* enjoyed the Eric Flashback. And I totally agree with Shinny.  Eric is going to have some serious revenge against the king.  Not sure what his agenda is, but he's REALLY old. I thought eric was one of the oldest, but now I'm not so sure.  It does lead one to understand eric's hatred of the wolves though.  What with them killing his....fam.

Lafayette and the new boy.  That was just ackward.  haha.  Should be fun to watch.  This whole sam family thing is just good drama.   The father let slip though that he "owned" the son from head to tail. I wondering if that Family might not be actual blood or  something along those lines.  

GOOD Writing.  Great episode.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 Tks for your TB comments! 7-22-2010 15:29

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

I don't know that this was my favorite episode.  I'm glad we've finished with Franklin and Jesus.  As much as I like these characters, they seemed to be taking away from Sookie, Bill and even Sam.  I wouldn't mind seeing more of Sam's journey.  It seems to be moving along the best.  Jasons story is just a bit dumb.  I'm not sure what's going on and quite frankly I don't really care too much,

I didn't think Franklin would die unless the steak through the heart gig or head choppage, but I do hope they keep him 6 feet under.  

So the King of Ms. is 3000 yrs old.  Does that make him as old as Godric?  The other thing I'm not fully understanding is why he wants to marry sophie ann (the queen) so much.  It's obvious where his "loyalties" are so why take on a wife.  Kinda odd and I"m not really following so well.

I'm hoping they kill off coot and Debbie.  Those two are just white trash with a  side of gross and lusty.  Bahh.

I look forward to learning more about sookie's power and tara going back to merlottes.  Don't these people need to work for a liviing??  Just saying...
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 Tks for your TB comments! 8-2-2010 12:35

Reply 40#40 shinny's post

I'm pretty confidant Shinny, that eric was healing hadley.  I don't think he wanted to turn her.  He wants the info.

This was a good episode.  The dream like scene with Sookie and the people who go into the water, I really enjoyed the idea behind that.  I think bill taking her light is something like her spirit or so?  I'm not sure but it does pose a very good question.  Protecting bill from the light, that was a bit of a stretch...

What did hadley say to Eric??  I want to know That convo!  

I'm glad sam went into the dog ring and even happier his brother picked a better life.  I'm still surprised that's how they thought they could survive.  i hear walmart is hiring!

In the whole I really enjoyed the episode and as always....more is yet to come.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 Tks for your TB comments! 8-6-2010 02:36

Reply 45#45 bala's post

awww come on Ya'll, they aren't going to kill off Tara. She's sookies bff or something.  If wishing were reality though.

Reply 50#50 gabsimom's post

I think it's great you guys want to kill off a main character like Bill.  Why not just put sookie with Eric!  They would make pretty babies.  That's what I'm talking about.

Reply 53#53 shinny's post

I got to say I was looking forward to Bill and Sookie having some "time apart".  A bit disappointed there at the end.  I mean really, wouldn't it be nice if she had a normal week maybe.  I was loving the idea of her and the wolf man. yum yum

Glad that Tara is getting her act together, but I do think Franklin is dead.  The BF of the king said he was having a hard time getting Franks brains off the ceiling.  I think that means he's out of the loop.

The little brother is so funny!  He keeps trying to get into fights,.  He's like a rat dog looking to fight a St. Bernard.  It's cute!  You go boy.  haha  

As for eric!!  He can cheat with me ANY DAY!

I think Lafayette mother is crazy and this talk that he has powers is nonscence.  Nothing's coming of that one.  Thought i was impressed with Jesus.  Glad he didn't have hard feelings towards Lafayette. It's not like "L" has a choice in the dealing.

LOVE The kings lover is GOOOONE! HAHAHA. "you took my family, I take yours".  Brilliant!

The whole jason story line bores me to tears.  BAHH go away and do something productive.  It's uninteresting.  she's a shifter, she's not.  She's on drugs, she's not.  Who cares!!
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 Tks for your TB comments! 8-10-2010 10:42

Reply 64#64 gabsimom's post

Now listen here sister!  LOL  that was funny.

Aren't you ladies married!  LOL I'm not a redhead, i'm a brunette and listen here, I"M not MARRIED....so HA.  I do stand a chance..... He's mine I say....

Reply 66#66 shinny's post

HAHAHAHHA.  Well okay.  I'm glad we were able to work out our differences where ya'll realize that Eric has wanted me since the beginning,   

Such a GREAT guy though...right!

3 is the PERFECT number.  He can keep up.  Can we though?!?

Reply 85#85 shinny's post

Well this episode was just...hummm.  

Jason/Girl:  Glad she's a panther person.  She's hotter as a cat though!! hahah

Tara had a good role.  Enjoyed her.   She's grieving and tha'ts plus that it's going on a for a couple episodes since it's like 1 or two days at a time.  Andy's arm cast though has been on the whole season.  I wonder if it's really broken. Hmmm

Russell is just histerical!  I love that guy.  Ugly, short, old as crap and Crazy to boot.  good times.  I heart him!!  haha

Okay so the car scene with Sook/Bill.  Blah blah blah.....they discuss stuff...blah blah blah

arlene/terry: (crazy wiccan chick.  Yeah she's an interesting character and really OLD looking.  Weird
."Strong little critter' indeed!! hahahahahahha

Jason:  Not really sure what's up with Jason and his addiction with the Football Kid.  Kinda sad.  He's really jonesing for a look at the past.

What's up with Lafayette??  the weird people he see's.  Jesus' turning into the scarey head thing.  All just...trippy.

The king and Eric.  i hope sookie will be able to see the Why of the situation and not just the effect of it.  Maybe forgiveness is in her future, but not for a Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time I"m sure.  I agree with Shinny.  Good line up for season 4
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 Tks for your TB comments :-) 9-13-2010 04:02

Thread