34 12
Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Can't wait and from previews we have some very hot new additions. And some yucky ones too.

Not much longer now!

I hope whoever loads the shows is following the forum as they will have a riot if we don't see it tomorrow

Reply 17#17 arksongbird80's post

I don't think Bill actually burned her I think he only thought about it. I don't think he can hurt his sire. and yeah that was her.

Loved Lafayette's crazy racist mom. Big wake up call to Tara. The new Vamp seems he will help Tara get all her anger out but not exactly a healthy relationship unless the make his role a deeper rounder more caring person. He may be using Tara to get to sookie.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 Thanks for your TB comments! 6-21-2010 13:54

Totally love Eric and now that he knows who is looking for, oh my my.
Bill just irritates me and he just gets in the way of sookie and Eric.

My theory on Sam's family, I think perhaps they bought him but maybe had to get rid of him fast so put him up for adoption for $ and then later bought another shifter. We haven't seen their mom shift and we know dad was just a regular human so chances of both children shifting would be slim. Remember Sam's adopted family told him his folks were bad people.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 Tks for your TB comments! 7-22-2010 15:31

I am not going to comment about Sookie because I have read spoilers about her power and why.
Tara I think your fiance is still alive.
Sookie and wolf boy yum yum
Eric as always yum yum no matter what you do.
Bill just die already you bore me to death.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 Tks for your TB comments! 8-6-2010 02:37

Quote:
Originally posted by shinny at 8-6-2010 02:41  
Actually these past few weeks I've started to like Tara's character again. Last season they made her all needy and weird but this season she's back to being a bit of a bad ass and I like her like that ...
Me too, I like her alot more this season. And loved her and Franklin, that was so funny.
As always I just want Bill to die already.

I knew Eric wouldn't cheat on us Shinny. He loves us too much.

If Bill loves Sookie so much why has he not fixed up her house I mean she has black mold on the walls and lead paint peeling everywhere.

Obviously Crystals family is some sort of shapeshifters or were's but I haven't figured out which one. Also I wonder if Jason has some of Sookies powers in his Gene's but maybe he is a skip.

Love that Sam has his little brother and hope sam can actually help him. Please writers don't turn that ugly.

Plus I think our director has a major crush on Red heads. I have seen more red heads on this show than I see in the Mall on Sunday.

It is obvious Franklin is still alive because Tara is having those dreams about him.

Sookie and wolf guy, can never remember his name is hot but they seem more like bff's
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 Tks for your TB comments! 8-9-2010 09:00

And I forgot Laf's power,he has to be a witch since we are doing mythical creatures we haven't seen one of those yet.

remember warlocks are evil. male witches are wizards or sorcerers or witch boys.

Quote:
As for eric!!  He can cheat with me ANY DAY!
He won't though, because he is madly in love with Shinny and I. He needed a Blonde and Brunette and only likes Irish girls and hates red heads. He has us 2 and that's all he needs.

Wow great eppy.
I am thinking Eric might have help now
What are Crystal and her family, I still thing shifters but maybe a specific kind.
I called it on Dormant genes, Sookie's cousins son is proof.
I knew Franklin was alive "and now time for the weather"
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 Tks fo your TB comments :-) 8-16-2010 12:12

I think Crystals family might only be able to turn into Panters unlike Sam who can be anything. Werewolves are shifters but can only be wolves..

Sookie you see when you neglect Eric he moves on with us Irish girls. We will let you back in but your gonna have to play along with what Eric is planning. My guess convincing Russel he can go in the Sun with Sookies blood convince him to fly or have the Vampire leage standing by to take him out in the light.

Jessica just tell hoyt you want him to have babies. Maybe you can find a surrogate mom For Hoyt's seed and keep him too.

Now we understand why Sam avoids Conflict. It might be shifter thing. They all seem to have bad Tempers.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 Tks for your TB comments :-) 8-23-2010 10:35

I think our witch lady tricked arlene. Now she has a demon Child, before he was probably just fine!

What La La saw has to do with Jesus's Grandfather. and Jesus is hiding something for sure. Crystal is not very pretty I agree. Maybe Jason will ask her to just stay in panther form. Can't wait to see the fall out of that relationship as we know he doesn't really love any girl.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 Tks for your TB comments :-) 9-13-2010 04:03

34 12
Thread