33 12
Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reading the above post got me intrigued so i tracked down a copy of the so called pilot i was surprised at the start but by the end i think i will watch the next episode

That was quite a beating Sookie got but with the help of the vampire blood she healed quickly hence the title of this episode

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Strange place to get gout

Episode 1 Nothing But The Blood

I think the theme tune for this show is great and being updated to VIP so quick is brilliant but when the cop was being sent home because he was tiered and drunk but only protested about being tiered was funny oh great but gruesome ending
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 For sharing your thoughts on True Blood 6-16-2009 04:19

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I think she is another victim but nice addition of the mysterious creature
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 For your TB contribution :-) 7-1-2009 15:52

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I am missing my weekly dose of this

Reply 32#32 bala's post

After only 3 episodes i think is a little early in the season for a break

Episode 4 Shake and Fingerpop

Good episode while Sookie traveling in comfort - Jessica and Bill travel in car roof boxes. Maryann throws Tara a birthday party but what is her store with the chanting and wind oh and Lafayette drinking Eric’s blood
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 Tks for your TB contribution :-) 7-13-2009 03:19

Reply 38#38 shinny's post

I agree with you about Maryanne being the creature that attacked Sookie

True Blood 2x05 Never Let Me Go

Sookie connects with another telepathy well until he quit and Sam with another shape-shifter but with everyone getting frisky Jason has turned the other way
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 Tks for your TB contribution :-) 7-21-2009 10:03

True Blood 2x06 Hard-Hearted Hannah

This was a interesting episode with Hugo and Sookie being dragged down the basement at the Light of Day camp chapel. Tara and Eggs take a detour while on a road trip and what has Daphne got planned for Sam

I liked that Sam can change into different animals which helped him get away and i agree with shinny about framing Sam for Daphne death. I did enjoy the fight with Jason and Gabe
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 For your TB contribution 8-4-2009 13:59

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Great episode i thought that was funny when Jessica and Hoyt learn that when it comes to sex, every time is the first time and Tara and Eggs devour a mysterious meal prepared by Maryann, with unexpected results now that was sick
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 For your TB contribution :-) 8-11-2009 04:32

Reply 5#5 gabsimom's post

I think it will only be the people from the Fellowship of the Sun because the vampires move like grease lightening and Sookie and Jason flavor of the day so the vampires would of saved them

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Yes it would be easier to do that but maybe Eric to protect Gorick

Reply 1#1 shinny's post

Eric shielded Sookie from the blast but the smile on Eric's face when Sookie was saving him or believed she was saving him was funny and Sookie and Jason bond over their recent adventures. Sam managed to escaped jail to avoid capture by an increasingly obsessed Maryann and Godric decides to take the fall for the disaster
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 For your TB Contribution :-) 8-18-2009 11:27

Reply 1#1 shinny's post

Sookie dreaming about Eric and then the look on Sookie and Jason's face when they got home was funny. Bill discovers that traditional vampire techniques don’t work on Maryann but Sookie has a new power that saved Bill. Jason's weapon of choice the chainsaw was a bit Corny and the nail gun wasn't much better except for the comment to nail her that was funny. Jason pretending to be the god to save Sam was hysterical and Jason in the apron was the icing on the cake and who is the Queen
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 For your TB Contribution 8-24-2009 23:37

I got the distinct impression that the Queen's had her eyes on Sookie for quite some time; Bill only once mentioned her name, the Queen seemed familiar with who and possibly what she is, and she does have her cousin as one of her feeding vessels. All of that can't be a coincidence. Best part is when Lafayette and Sookie are talking about Eric and the Dreams and whats up with that big egg?
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 For your TB contribution :-) 9-7-2009 06:20

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Yes i thought the same but i did like the way Bill and Sam came together to save Sookie and i also thought Jason and Andy would of given more of a fight. Jessica and Eric storyline for next season i hope are good

3x01 Bad Blood

When Sookie turns to Eric for help in finding Bill and she finds out he has some impressive stamina i thought that was amusing but Sam's dream about Bill and himself  together was strange, nice ending with the werewolves and Bill
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 Thanks for you TB comments 6-14-2010 01:44

33 12
Thread