34 12
Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

True Blood - Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Seasons 1-3 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 12:09 ]

Reply 3#3 gyki98's post

I thought of you when I watched the clip.  I even said to myself Gyki98 is sure to like this.

I am glad to hear you have again swore off Naughty tv. I am very proud of you.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Bala that was a working episode. It has since been rewritten and some characters have been recast.

You were not suppose to be impressed. Have you ever seen a movie done by two different directors and writers and one movie is crap and the other is amazing. They are telling the same stoy but when the unfinished pilot leaked they listened to critics and reworked the series.

Can you imagine if you were to go on a blind date Friday but somehow she ran into you on Wednesday in your worse clothes before your hair cut and you had a cold and just come from the dentist . Friday comes and she doesn't bother showing up because of what she saw.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I agree alot of new interesting shows are starting soon plus all our old favs. I have been stopping myself from watching any leaked pilots or 1st episodes if I get the channel on tv so I can be more excited and actually watch TV.

Reply 20#20 silver1978's post

I want to read the books now too. I think the show is loosely based though. From what I understand the creator of the show said he came up with his own Vamp Myth.

Blood ties IMO was really bad. I did like Moonlight though. Blade the series was awesome but was cancelled after 1 season. Fingers crossed that this will be long running series and not staked after 1 or 2 seasons.

Reply 24#24 silver1978's post

I agree Henry was hot and I did watch it for him. But I thought the writing was bad  and most of the acting. with the exeption of Henry of course.

Reply 37#37 bala's post

I just minimize the screen until the bad parts are over.

Reply 46#46 bala's post

Bala I am not sure he is the killer. Just weird. I read some place *spoiler* he is a shape changer and is the dog, which is why he was smelling everything and acting like a crazy dog.

Reply 49#49 silver1978's post

Oh no, I really like him. but it sure would serve Mrs. all high and mighty a nice slice of humble pie.

I am worried about Jason. I have a feeling he might be turned later on in the series to teach him a lesson. We know in his heart he does not hate Vamps.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 For your TB contribution :-) 6-22-2009 13:08

July 4th weekend nothing new was on in the US. It was a Holiday.

I have to say I love Godrick. Jason was awesome this episode, I love how he just woke up from his stupidity and helped save the day. Poor Eggs and Tara. I wonder if Bill will sense something about Maryann when they get back.
I am Scared for Jessica and Hoyt as Jessica might start going through a self loathing stage.
Who do you think is dead from bomb and will any human be turned as a result?
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 For your TB contribution :-) 8-11-2009 10:24

I love seeing Sookie and Eric together. Perhaps it is because I don't find Bill attractive at all. Or all his brooding gets on my nerves. So Godric was just ready to die. He has lived over 2000 years and feels he just can't take another day.
It was very peaceful but I hated seeing him go.
Sookie gives Jason the big sister talk and now all is healed. They both needed to hear what each needed to say.

I love Hoyt and Jessica. From what I understand their story is a big departure from the books but I can't imagine it without them.

Maryann is about to have the fight of her life. I hope she loses.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 For your TB Contribution :-) 8-18-2009 11:28

Do you think Jessica drained Hoyt's mom? I love that the stories are now converging and MaryAnn will hopefully be finished. I hate all the orgy scenes and often just have to listen to True Blood like a radio show. So Sam finally explained what MaryAnn is as if we all did not already know. But not what that means except she is imortal.
Making her poison to the vamps makes it more interesting but why not just rip her to peices?
I am excited about the queen.
I am on team Eric and Sookie what about you?
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 For your TB contribution 8-25-2009 13:08

All spoilers ahead!!!

Yeah where did that egg come from? And what is it?
Eric is so funny, kids are delicious
and Bill knowing Sookie's cousin and not telling kind of suspicious.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 For your TB contribution :-) 9-7-2009 06:19

No she doesn't, I don't want to give anything away but according to those who read the books we will find out later why that is.

The second part did drag and drag. But it was also nice to see how everyone was dealing with what happen.
I like the idea of meeting Sam's clan in the next season since we hear they are evil. I imagine they are Gypsies.
Eggs ending was rather disappointing but whatever I wasn't invested in him just thought the way he died was stupid.
I don't think it was Eric who took Bill either. But do think another vampire hence the need for the gloves when handling the silver.
Now maybe Eric and Sookie can fall in love.

it does slightly differ and Maryann was in the books but Jessica is not.

34 12
Thread