Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I think the episode was so slow because we saw a lot of Bill/Lorena stuff... unnecessary since it's pretty muchs self explanatory. But the episode did bring some great moments! Laffayete is back to normal! Yay! And Godric, hot! But my heart already belongs to Eric. I think right now there is so much stuff going on I have the feeling it won't fit into the season! *laugh* I am at the edge of my seat, waiting for monday to come again hihihi
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 For your TB contribution 8-3-2009 12:17

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I think he's alive. I think it was the paint ball gun she used on him, lol. Yep, if she's immortal then I don't think she can be killed! But I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Reply 5#5 alexgirl's post

I think the flashback scenes this episode and last were necessary to show how "bad" Bill was but then how much he ended up detesting himself for what Lorena wanted him to do. I mean, he was going to stake himself to get away from her!!

I agree, so happy that Layfayette is back. Best line: "Satan in a Sunday hat.  I'm trying to tell you, Satan in a beautiful f****** Sunday hat" - That was pure Lafayette!!

You are right, we don't have many episodes left in this season *sobs* ! but i think it's going to be jam packed until the end. Yay!

Am with you on Eric *swoons*

Quote:
Originally posted by shinny at 8-3-2009 20:17  
I think he's alive. I think it was the paint ball gun she used on him, lol. Yep, if she's immortal then I don't think she can be killed! But I guess we'll have to wait and see.
So if you can't kill her there only one way - anyone remember what happen in heroes?  

that should keep you thinking

i figured Jason needs to be alive

I liked that Sam can change into different animals which helped him get away and i agree with shinny about framing Sam for Daphne death. I did enjoy the fight with Jason and Gabe
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 For your TB contribution 8-4-2009 13:59

This was a great ep. I know people though it was slow but it did provide alot of info into Bill's past. It showed us that even though he is a vampire he wants to hold onto his humanity unlike alot of the other vampires.

I was also surprises at the end to see Jason shot. I really hope he is not dead.

Tara is in some deep dog doo. She has her misgivings towards Maryann. I think they will come out more and more in the rest of the season.

As for Bill I think he may have to give up on Sookie though I can see him fighting tooth and nail for her.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 For your TB contribution 8-4-2009 14:00

Reply 10#10 carlorica's post

I agree, slow paced (well really only the first half) but packed with so many answers to a lot of our questions. It was a great episode.

Reply 11#11 shinny's post

The annoying thing even if they answer our question there than add new question .

Reply 12#12 bala's post

That's true, there are always new things to ponder !!

2x08 "Timebomb" discussion thread

Ahead of the show airing tonight here is the thread for "Timebomb" discussion....

Reply 1#1 shinny's post

Well this was fantastic episode and i will start Godrick he was inspiration to human everywhere he really wanted peace. i love the fact he was a very fair sheriff but what an ending just when you think the fellowship was defeated one person become suicide bomber    . i love the ending to these episode you just don't know what's going to happen

There were some great line in this episode i wish remember them
Sookie and Eric in church were my favourite lines
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 For your TB contribution :-) 8-11-2009 04:32

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Great episode i thought that was funny when Jessica and Hoyt learn that when it comes to sex, every time is the first time and Tara and Eggs devour a mysterious meal prepared by Maryann, with unexpected results now that was sick
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 For your TB contribution :-) 8-11-2009 04:32

I have to agree it was sick but I also wondered if this was done to get Tara under her control and become totally hers.

I also loved the ending. It is great how this show leaves you wanting to watch the next ep.

It was great how Godrick stood up for Sookie with Bill's maker. It shows that he is tring to get back to his human side.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 For your TB contribution :-) 8-11-2009 04:33

I have to say I love Godrick. Jason was awesome this episode, I love how he just woke up from his stupidity and helped save the day. Poor Eggs and Tara. I wonder if Bill will sense something about Maryann when they get back.
I am Scared for Jessica and Hoyt as Jessica might start going through a self loathing stage.
Who do you think is dead from bomb and will any human be turned as a result?
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 For your TB contribution :-) 8-11-2009 10:24

Reply 5#5 gabsimom's post

I think it will only be the people from the Fellowship of the Sun because the vampires move like grease lightening and Sookie and Jason flavor of the day so the vampires would of saved them

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

That good point they are fast but we will see how it turns out

i have a feeling Gorick will use his speed take bomber outside

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Yes it would be easier to do that but maybe Eric to protect Gorick

There was so much going on in this episode.

First off, what was with the line from Gabe "Godric, it's me Gabe" ?? And the fact that Gabe was the only person Godric killed. I'm thinking two things here. Either Godric sort of "befriended" his captures (remember he said they had treated him well) and Gabe was alluding to that but Godric killed him because of how vile he was with Sookie or he killed him because there is more to Godric than we know and Gabe knew. It'll be interesting to see how that pans out.

Agree with Tina, I was loving Godric in this episode. He appears to be a peace maker and you could see Jason's respect of this.

Lol at the scene with Jason and Bill hugging, funny!!!

Loved Jason in this episode, I hope we see more of him like this.

Poor Jessica

I also loved Eric in this episode. We've begun to see that Eric does care for others and not just himself. "Don't use words I don't understand" when Sookie told him he had a lot of love for Godric.

I kinda felt sorry for Lorena (just a little) in this episode at the very end. She clearly does love Bill and was hurt when she saw how much Bill loved Sookie. But I'm sure that's not the last we'll see of her.

And Luke as the "Timebomb" - poor misguided Luke. I wonder how many of them will be hurt??

I can't wait for next weeks episode. I agree Carlorica that it always leaves you wanting to see the next episode !!!!

Eric's take off of a human was very funny

I'm fed up with the Maryann story line now. Tara and Eggs need to wake up. The heart souffle was horrible. I didn't need to see her preparing that !

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yeh, I think Eric might get hurt in all of this between trying to protect Godric and Sookie!

2x09 "I Will Rise Up" discussion thread

Discussion thread for I Will Rise Up

Thread