Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

This show is awesome!!! Although they can tone down all the sex but other then that True Blood is nothing what I expected it to be and that is good. Bill and Sookie is the main reason why I watch the show. I just hope that this show lasts. Speaking of lasting I heard that this show got picked up for a second season. YAY
GET A FREE XBOX 360

http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=98689      

I don't mean to sound impatient (o.k i am impatient) but does any1 know when the new episode will be up. It usually would be up now, but it's not.

Cheers.
GET A FREE XBOX 360

Reply 62#62 ebz_88's post

no idea probably tomorrow

Reply 62#62 ebz_88's post

True blood is up now

wow awesome thanks guyz.
GET A FREE XBOX 360

Episode 6

Another great episode, it was dishearting to see Sookie cleaning the blood out of the floor and I'm amazed that none seem know Sookie can read their mind? . i mean surely they know she can hear there thoughts. The two men in Sookie life care very much for her it will be interesting to see who she ends up. man Jason i can't believe he hit Sookie .

Tara was the only friend Sookie needed I'm really like her as the episode getting on i didn't in first episode but now i do  .Tara mother speech was beautiful. I'm now concerned about Jason, Sookie was his rock without her he's going to rock bottom espically since using the V .

This was a very sad episode i like how every episode is very different, it was done brillant a bit too sappy for me but i really liked this episode because it show how good actors/actress are in doing these type of episode, the songs in this episode were very beautiful.

Now ending Sookie and bill need i say more she such a tease with that white dress come on . What a climax    

Reply 66#66 bala's post

I agree, it was a great episode. It really shows how cleverly written this show is plus what a good job they did with the casting. There is great chemistry between all of the actors.

I thought exactly the same thing about Tara in this episode, except I have liked her from the start, lol. I just like her even more now. She's a great character and the actress who plays her does a great job.

I'm not happy that they killed off Jason & Sookie's granny. I really liked her and she was really on the side of Bill.

I just hope this show doesn't get canned. We know Vampire shows don't have a great legacy !

Reply 67#67 shinny's post

i liked they killed her off because they could do this type of episode.

Tara at first i thought she was a mean person that why i didn't like her

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Yeh, I suppose life has just made her very tough. Having an alcoholic parent would surely do that I guess.

Reply 69#69 shinny's post

Yeah i suppose but she seem a little too serious sometimes

I knew that Sookies gran was going to die, but it was still very sad. I feel bad for Tara and her mom- alcohol can do terrible things to people.

I do really just love this show. I think they are doing a wonderful job with it and the casting is superb.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Episode 7

Well this was very rude episode it made me blush

That not easy to do for those of you that know me

Jason

Reply 73#73 bala's post

Nice interview. I'd seen him interviewed before years ago when he was on Home and Away. Seems like a nice guy.

Reply 74#74 shinny's post

yeah and to think if his brother hadn't dragged him he wouldn't of been an actor

Episode 8

Wow this just seem to get better by every episode, the clif-hanger are really good i originally didn't like the show but i now a fan

interview Sam Merlotte

Reply 74#74 shinny's post

been racking my brains with where ive seen him... cheers

here the fella is as vinnie

[img]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:YfRK2NpQrwZfeM:[/img]
.......On the inter-net ,  nobody knows your a dog.......

Reply 78#78 iklemiracle's post

yeah i couldn't either until shinny mentioned vinnie-it makes me feel old that i remember who he is

Reply 79#79 bala's post

really.............

You make me feel old Bala.
.......On the inter-net ,  nobody knows your a dog.......

Thread