Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 64#64 gabsimom's post

Now listen here sister!  LOL  that was funny.

Aren't you ladies married!  LOL I'm not a redhead, i'm a brunette and listen here, I"M not MARRIED....so HA.  I do stand a chance..... He's mine I say....
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 65#65 arksongbird80's post

Tina is married, but she discussed it with her husband and he was ok with Eric being madly in love with her. In fact, I think it was written into their vows .  I'm not married though, so back off sista!!.........

.........Oh ok, I suppose 3 is a magic number!!

Reply 66#66 shinny's post

HAHAHAHHA.  Well okay.  I'm glad we were able to work out our differences where ya'll realize that Eric has wanted me since the beginning,   

Such a GREAT guy though...right!

3 is the PERFECT number.  He can keep up.  Can we though?!?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

3x08 Night on the Sun

Bill Finally Acting Like a Maker and Teaching Jessica How to Fight and Actually Showing Concern for Her.. It's About time.. Poor Girl Has been having to Figure it out on her Own for so long.. I really Loved all the Scenes between Bill and Jessica..
Eric - You Devious little Devil you.. Well Played Eric, Well Played. He played everyone in this Ep.. But I have a Feeling that he is going to pay a Big Price for His Actions, Even though they were Justified..
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 Tks for your TB comments :-) 8-14-2010 11:16

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

Bill teaching Jessica was highlight of the episode we saw results at end just when Jessica is a goner with werewolf we see her feed on it. Does anyone know how many more episodes are left ?

Reply 69#69 bala's post

I think there are four more episodes so it's another 12 episode season, the same as the first two seasons

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

Yup, 4 left.

Reply 71#71 shinny's post

And then there was three

3x09 "Everything is Broken"

I almost felt sorry for the King at the very start when he found Talbots "remains"

Jason is getting deeper and deeper involved with Crystal

Lol @ the noises coming from Tommy's! But if I was Sam I would have smacked him upside of his head....hard! Especially with how he treated Arlene.

There is definitely more to Jesus than meets the eye, but I'm not sure what yet! Holly too, for that matter.

The scene between Eric and Pam was very touching. It was good to see Hoyt and Jessica talking even if she did run out crying!

Eric gets the go ahead to kill Russell but all on his own. It's what he wanted but he knows Russell is a lot stronger than he is.

Wow Sam well and truly lost it here! Clearly Tommy's words were ringing in his head.

So I think Franklin's dead now!! lol He didn't bargain on Jason having wooden bullets.

Russell at the end was brilliant. Nan sitting there drinking her "tru blood" not and Russell destroying everything they have worked for.

Well I have to say this was an awesome ep. Bill finally finds out what Sookie is and is going to tell her.

Eric is given the green light to take out the King. He wont have any help but maybe after what the King did on TV he will.

I also love the fact that Jason will protect Tara from Franklin. The bullets where something that he did not bet on.

Tara is becoming a little better. She is a little needy but not bad.

Sams brother is becoming a little brat. I mean Sam is being nice to him but he is acting like a little teenager from hell.

Well this is an awesome setup for the rest of the season. lets see where it goes from here.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 Tks for your TB comments :-) 8-16-2010 09:06

Wow great eppy.
I am thinking Eric might have help now
What are Crystal and her family, I still thing shifters but maybe a specific kind.
I called it on Dormant genes, Sookie's cousins son is proof.
I knew Franklin was alive "and now time for the weather"
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 Tks fo your TB comments :-) 8-16-2010 12:12

Well yes this episode felt like a filler to be honest they was a lot of stuff going on but franklin really underestimated Jason. Still I hate they cut away when Bill was going tell Sookie what she is i hope we find out in the next episode.

Jason still has no idea it's getting annoying i wish they tell what Crystal family is rather try to keep it a secret because it's getting annoying.

I agree Tara does seem a lot stronger dealing with what happens to her.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 Tks for your TB comments :-) 8-18-2010 04:17

3x09 Everything is Broken

Jason/Crystal: I don't know what's up with Crystal at all. Jason always tries to save her but she still always goes back. I don't even think Jason deserves her at all...he deserves much better. But maybe that storyline changes and she changes to something better.

Hoyt/Jessica: Finally a short scene again. I loved when Hoyt said that he hates Summer and that he only hangs around with her to forget Jessica for a while. Awwww he truly cares for her and I really wish for them to get together.

Sam: I loved when he kicked this guys ass. I was waiting to see Sam loosing his control. He can sure beat someones ass if he has too. The only one who had a smile on his face was his brother.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 Tks for your TB comments :-) 8-23-2010 01:43

3x10 "I smell a Rat"

So it looks like this episode was about everyone coming clean! Arlene finally told Terry and you just knew that was going to be his reaction. Love Terry, he's just a good guy. Arlene is still determined to get rid of the "evil" baby. Hoyt and Jessica coming clean to each other about their love. Sam coming clean about his past, wow, didn't really expect that but then on the other hand I didn't really care. Jason coming clean to Tara about Eggs.

Sookie's reaction to finding out what she really is was kinda funny "I'm a fairy?  How f'ing lame"  

Crystal is so much better in her true form, I wonder can we have her like that all the time!!

Lafayette and Jesus' V trip was pretty well done. It was freaky when they started speaking in each other's voices!

Russell saying goodbye to "Talbot" was sad and bizare at the same time. You just know that means he's going to unleash a whole lot of pain on everyone.

The "real" kiss between Sookie and Eric was a real let down for me. It just seemed wrong. I think they played that scene very wrong and I'll be extremely pee'd off if they do go down the route that Eric uses Sookie. I really hope is "greater" plan includes him doing that for Sookie's own good!

Reply 78#78 shinny's post

I don't know where to start with this episode, Sookie a fairy her reaction was funny. Question now is what other powers does she have.  What eric did at end was funny what is with this show adult themes . Who wouldn't like her to be chain up like a dog   

Russel goodbye was damn right twisted i thought he was going turn him to replace "Talbot".  instead he just kill him.

Does that mean Crystal a shape shifter like Sam and why are they different from sam-are they different kind of shape shifter?.

Finally Sam back story is very good i mean so far he been goody two shoe now we find out why he became way he is and what his vices are. .

Hoyt and Jessica letting him feed on her blood really showed the love she has but i did find it amusing when she threw the dog like a ball .
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 Tks for your TB comments :-) 8-23-2010 10:35

I think Crystals family might only be able to turn into Panters unlike Sam who can be anything. Werewolves are shifters but can only be wolves..

Sookie you see when you neglect Eric he moves on with us Irish girls. We will let you back in but your gonna have to play along with what Eric is planning. My guess convincing Russel he can go in the Sun with Sookies blood convince him to fly or have the Vampire leage standing by to take him out in the light.

Jessica just tell hoyt you want him to have babies. Maybe you can find a surrogate mom For Hoyt's seed and keep him too.

Now we understand why Sam avoids Conflict. It might be shifter thing. They all seem to have bad Tempers.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 Tks for your TB comments :-) 8-23-2010 10:35

Reply 80#80 gabsimom's post

Thanks but i thought it was great she was willing to show that to Jason.

Yeh Bala, they are just Werepanters.

You're right Tina and of course us Irish girls have a bit of fairy blood in us too

Well the everyone has mention it but I have to mention it again also. Sookie's response to finding out that she is a fairy was hilarious!!! I mean fairy's are unnatural creates also and seem to have been able to keep in the shadows for a long time.

I also think that Eric is right and bill has a plan for Sookie. Bill is not wanting to let it be know. It is hard to say right now what that may be. Eric seems to have a deep concern for Sookie and his actions in the end may lead to Sookie being killed or they may lead to Eric being able to take out Russel. It is hard to say. Eric loves to keep his cards close to him and not show too much of his hand before the time is right.

Jason seems to care what happens to Tara. I though the two of them where going to make out there for a minute. But the new girl Jason has being a black panther changer is awesome!!!

Lafete and his boo doing the Vtrip was cool. He was a little spooked by what he learned about his bo's family. It could turn out to be an interesting side show for the show.

Well this has been an awesome season and can't wait to see what they throw at us next.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 Tks for your TB comments 8-30-2010 03:19

3x10 I Smell A Rat

Eric using Sookie, I think he may use her blood to walk in the sunlight to get close to Russel so he can take him out, but how? He's still  3000 years old and one tough fella. I hope he repairs what he's doing to Sookie, I was liking their kissing scene.

Wow, Sam's a bad boy after all! It was really cool seeing his darker side.and I wondered how he made the "switch" to bar owning good guy. That part of him was repressed for years it seems and it took beating the hell out of someone to release it.

Tommy, I think he can be a brat however he just needs to grow up and get out of his fight mentality. It was awesome to see him shift  and attack Hoygt but glad that Jessica came to his rescue
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 Tks for your TB comments :-) 8-30-2010 03:20

Thread