Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Thread Opened :-)

I hope whoever loads the shows is following the forum as they will have a riot if we don't see it tomorrow

Reply 6#6 gabsimom's post

I've already sent a PM to lbjedward to see if we can give this extra special priority!!!

3x01 Bad Blood

When Sookie turns to Eric for help in finding Bill and she finds out he has some impressive stamina i thought that was amusing but Sam's dream about Bill and himself  together was strange, nice ending with the werewolves and Bill
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 Thanks for you TB comments 6-14-2010 01:44

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes Sookie was impressed but Sam's dream about Bill and himself  together was actually funny. .I am also impressed Sookie tried everything in her power to find Bill. it wasn't a bad episode but it kept me interested  
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 Thanks for you TB comments 6-14-2010 01:45

Sam having the erotic dream about Bill was hilarious! Poor Sam, didn't know what to do.

Lol at Jessica trying to deal with her problem. Eric is going to get himself into trouble because of the Queen

I thought sookie looked great in the Violette dress.  The dream was just plain strange, and I Really enjoyed her telling off the sherriff.  The best part though, was when Eric's "girl" shivered and said, "he's calling me".  That was great!

They use real wolves on set.  How kewl is that!!!
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 Thanks for your TB comments 6-15-2010 01:56
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 11#11 arksongbird80's post

She did, I loved that dress!

I loved that scene too arksongbird. That's why I used the "I love Vampire ESP" for the quiz !! Lol.

Well I have to say this was an great start to the season.

Jason and the ex cop guy trying to cover up the fact that Jason was the one to kill Eggs was hilarious. Telling Jason to act like his normal self and go have some fun with the ladies was good. The fact that he can't get it up because he keeps seeing dead people shows he can't handle the fact that he shot someone.

I also though it was cool that Sookie went to the person she hates the most for help in finding Bill.

It also is cool how Bill got away from the guys who took him and then went underground to protect himself and then feed from the old lady to heal.

It was also cool to find out the the Queen is the one who is pushing the V to make money.

Can't wait for the next ep. Going to have to watch the ep again to take the quiz.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 Thanks for your TB comments 6-18-2010 08:27

Reply 13#13 carlorica's post

you gave away answer to 1 of the question

Beautifully Broken

Another great episode. It's a testiment to this show at how quickly you get hooked back into it really.

Layfayette showing Tara what could happen to her was probably a good move.

Bill has been taken by the King of Mississippi because he needs something on Sophie Anne so he can marry her. They are mostly sticking to the book here.  And the introduction of Tara's new friend, Frank is very much aligned to the book too but he was a lot older, lol.  I thought it was funny when Bill thought about burning Lorena!!

Sam finally gets to meet his family and finds he has a younger brother.

Loving the flashbacks to Godric as I was sad they got rid of his character. What a great way to keep him in the storyline. Eric's "emotions" for Sookie are beginning to get the better of him.

Reply 15#15 shinny's post

It looks like Tara has a new ally in a vampire named Franklin and it's a shame someone moved the body from Jessica's basement i would of liked to see what she was going to do with the chainsaw and the body
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 Thanks for your TB comments ! 6-21-2010 13:53

Reply 15#15 shinny's post

That was great.  Eric tries to defend harth and home (not his mind you) only to have sookie whip out a GUN!  That was hysterical.

Glad to get some back ground on Lafayette and his devotion to Tara is great.  The new vamp in her life though is kinda weird and I'm thinking it's a means to an end.  He went through Bill's things and Low and behold. there's all this info on Sookie....hmmmm

Jessica cutting up the body would have been classic.  Shame it got up and walked away.   Who was the chick that Bill burned though??  His sire maybe.  I missed that one.

Sam's story line was good.  I bet he's going to learn alot about shifting.  His fam is white trash though. That's a shame. I hope Jason get's his mojo back.  Would hate that he lost it perminately.

Are we going to get points any more or was that a one time thing??
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 Thanks for your TB comments! 6-21-2010 13:54

Reply 17#17 arksongbird80's post

I don't think Bill actually burned her I think he only thought about it. I don't think he can hurt his sire. and yeah that was her.

Loved Lafayette's crazy racist mom. Big wake up call to Tara. The new Vamp seems he will help Tara get all her anger out but not exactly a healthy relationship unless the make his role a deeper rounder more caring person. He may be using Tara to get to sookie.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 Thanks for your TB comments! 6-21-2010 13:54

Reply 18#18 gabsimom's post

I have to agree with you about the burning. It was all in his mind that he though it.

It is interesting that the Mississippi Vamp is trying to take over Bills area. Looks like there is a war between the vamps a brewing. It is also neat that the werewolves are the lackies for the vamps in the Mississippi area. I do wonder what they want with Sookie though.

I am glad that Lafayette is looking after Tara. She needs someone to help her through the problems she is having. Also the new Vamp is cool. He is kind of like Bill in some ways. I hope he and Tara get together.

Sookie and Eric getting together is not what I would want but I can see it happening. It is only a matter of time. Eric and the werewolves seem to have a history and I can see this as a bone for him to pick with them or at least who ever controls them.

I like the fact that Sam found his family but i can see that his brother does not like the fact that he is around. He seems to also have better control of shape shifting than Sam.

Great first two eps to the season. Lets hope it continues.

[ Last edited by carlorica at 6-23-2010 08:05 ]
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 Thanks for your TB comments! 6-28-2010 05:29

Well i thought this was a good episode and Lafayette's mother was interesting i thought she was dead but Tara and new vamp,  I do think it will be a unhealthy relationship and it does seem Tara really can't get any breaks.

I don't like Sam story-line at all it just seem a bit of a waste i mean he's 37 for heaven sake I would understand if he was younger 16/17 but he really need to get over it. why all of a sudden he decided to look for her?

I really do like cliffhanger in each episode
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 Thanks for your TB comments! 6-28-2010 05:30

3x03 "It hurts me too"

Another brilliant episode. Bill obviously realises that he needs to stay away from Sookie to protect her. But, Sookie is going to keep looking for him.

Great to see Alcide coming into the show. That is going to be a great storyline.

Loved Eric in this episode. He continues to be led by his emotions where Sookie is concerned. The scene between him and Layfayette was funny too.

Most disturbting scene had to be Bill and Lorena at the end!

What's the bets that Andy takes over from Sheriff Dearborne and enter Jason's path into law enforcement!?

Who's Arlene's baby daddy too? I guess the obvious answer is Rene, but 9 weeks??? Is it only 9 weeks ago since Rene bit the dust!?

Edit: Ooh and Bill did set Lorena on fire last week, haha!!

[ Last edited by shinny at 6-28-2010 16:00 ]

Reply 21#21 shinny's post

Yeah it was a great ep. I love the fact that I was wrong about Bill burning Lorena. It was hilarious when I saw the results. It was even better when Bill got the King to make Lorena stand down but I know that she will keep after Bill and Sookie until she has them both.

It was cool how Tara is healing from eggs death and how she forgave Sookie for getting eggs to remember what he had done.

I have to agree with you also that Arelene's baby probable is Rene incarnated.

It will be interesting to see if Andy does take over as Sheriff and allows Jason to become a deputy.

Eric is so in love with Sookie and wants her. I wonder if Sookie will give in and allow Eric to have her.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 Thanks for your TB comments! 6-28-2010 14:54

I totally embraced Bill setting Lorena on fire that was great.  I'm not a fan of her, but i really enjoy her in the store.  Love that the King is gay.  Histerical.

KInda upset that Eric dove infront of the bullet.  That kinda sucked.  I wanted to see her shoot something.  Gross when Eric bit him that was nasty.  Loving the werewolfe angle in general though.

Not really sure how Frederick is fitting into the picture, but I do get what he's doing with tara.  It's all about info!  Glad he cleaned up for Jessica.  She's not doing so great on her own.  Does anyone think she'll get back together with hoyett?   I think they should.  He really cares about her.

As for Arelene, the twist seems a bit much and Rene. Bahh that guys gone. Only like 4 months, that's not kewl.  We've been trhough 2 seasons.  He needs to stay gone.  Seriously.  I liked that she was with the Fry guy.

Last but not least, LOVING the bartenders family.  I mean really!  how obnoxious could they get.  He really needs to learn how to change into other things without going human first!  I'm sure he'll get it.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 Thanks for your TB comments! 6-28-2010 23:59

i didn't even know bill had kids in his past life that was a surprise and what sad way to find out you son is dead but when his wife found out he was vampire it didn't go well did it.

Eric gift to layfee was good.

Bill did set Lorena on fire last week was great but the ending was disgusting twist her her head and than doing her-did she hypnotise him into doing that ?.

Well let just see what Arlene's does now but it's annoys me that she told her guy that it was his it's good thing rene is white so she can probably get away with it.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 Tks for your TB comments! 7-3-2010 01:51

Thread