Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 shinny's post

Eric shielded Sookie from the blast but the smile on Eric's face when Sookie was saving him or believed she was saving him was funny and Sookie and Jason bond over their recent adventures. Sam managed to escaped jail to avoid capture by an increasingly obsessed Maryann and Godric decides to take the fall for the disaster
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 For your TB Contribution :-) 8-18-2009 11:27

This show blows my mind! I love it!!! The smile on Eric`s face was priceless! And what about the dream scene? Thank you, Alan Ball. This show only gets better!! I can`t wait for next week!!
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 For your TB Contribution :-) 8-18-2009 11:28

I loved this episode. Naughty Eric, eh? Tricked our poor Sookie into drinking his blood so they will always have a connection/bond. The dream scene, wow!!!

I liked the scenes with Jason and Sookie, it's nice to see them both realises that they only have one another and that they need to love and look out for each other.

The ending was just so sad. Godric was a wonderful character and it showed how much love Eric is actually capable of. I wonder how Eric will be now that Godric is gone? It also showed Sookie a different side to him.

As for Maryann, I cannot wait for Eric, Sookie and Bill to return to Bon Temps; she needs sorting out quickly !!

Lol at Sam literally becoming the "fly on the wall" - Brilliant !!

Reply 4#4 shinny's post

Completely agree with your post, Shinny!
Maryann really needs someone to show her some manners and boundaries.
I fear Eric will close himself up now that Godric is gone... maybe Sookie will be the only one to make him feel again. Just a guess. I haven`t read the books and don`t intend too. The series is just too good!

Reply 4#4 shinny's post

ok this is actually first time on the show i actually liked Eric tricking Sookie into drinking his blood it shows her flaw as character in my opinion i mean she so naive and thinks she know everything and also so gullible is what Sookie the way she is. she cares too much Eric know how to use that to his advantage and the dream scene was fantastic but come on it was obvious it was dream.

Holz i'm so glad he stood up to his mother

Jason and Sookie was fantastic but was it just me did anyone notice Sookie was in fact insult him during the whole conversation. Jason seem taken quite well i hate when women insult people but put it in a nice way-maybe I'm reading too much into this   

So it sad ending why did he decide to take blame-i just felt that corny ending for him
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 For your TB Contribution :-) 8-18-2009 11:28

I love seeing Sookie and Eric together. Perhaps it is because I don't find Bill attractive at all. Or all his brooding gets on my nerves. So Godric was just ready to die. He has lived over 2000 years and feels he just can't take another day.
It was very peaceful but I hated seeing him go.
Sookie gives Jason the big sister talk and now all is healed. They both needed to hear what each needed to say.

I love Hoyt and Jessica. From what I understand their story is a big departure from the books but I can't imagine it without them.

Maryann is about to have the fight of her life. I hope she loses.
Recent Ratings

Honestly, I am getting really sick of the whole MaryAnn / Tara etc arc.... Don't get me wrong, I really like Tara as a character, but all the crap with the devil type stuff going on, the blood stuff or whatever, the parties with the town, the blacking out, just - all of it, show after show is getting on my nerves, its like, come on all ready.

Holtz was PRICELESS, love Jessica too, and a virgin forever? Poor Jessica!

Eric... in one blow you want to hug him and kick his ass!

Poor Godric, I so loved him, I wish he was there more!
Recent Ratings

Reply 8#8 jessiswise's post

I know, I've had enough of her too or at least to understand there is more to her than just what we've seen!

2x10 "New World In My View" Discussion Thread

Episode 2x10 discussion thread

This was clearly the beginning of the build up to the Finale; only two more episodes to go.

I can't wait to find out what Sookie did to Maryann. She dazed her for a moment but I think Sookie was more shocked!!!

And poor Bill got so sick from biting Maryann, obviously her blood was poisonous to him.

I thought Jason was great in this episode. It was hilarious how he and Andy tricked the mob into thinking he was the "god" and Sam will have some explaining to do to them when this is all over.

I'm glad Tara has come back to herself, but I suspect she will not let up easy in trying to help Eggs as that will be her weakness.

And Bill has gone to seek the help of the Queen, this will be interesting.

Reply 2#2 shinny's post

Jason was fantastic i love the bit with the chain-saw there were some great true blood lines like after sam disappears the drunk cop said 'the last drop i will drink',.   

So With gang back and sookie develop a new power i will be interesting what comes of that but Racheal Wood as the queen i can't wait to see that

i wonder how he will explain that to Jason?  

it does seem like there supernatural people in a small town who else is supernatural ?
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 For your TB Contribution 8-24-2009 23:36

Reply 1#1 shinny's post

Sookie dreaming about Eric and then the look on Sookie and Jason's face when they got home was funny. Bill discovers that traditional vampire techniques don’t work on Maryann but Sookie has a new power that saved Bill. Jason's weapon of choice the chainsaw was a bit Corny and the nail gun wasn't much better except for the comment to nail her that was funny. Jason pretending to be the god to save Sam was hysterical and Jason in the apron was the icing on the cake and who is the Queen
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 For your TB Contribution 8-24-2009 23:37

Quote:
who is the Queen
She's the queen of all vampires

I think it was awesome. I really hate the entire MaryAnn storyline but I'm warming up to the part at least that they are wrapping it up and at least they are doing it with a lot of action and interest. Basically, with Sookie and her new power, Jason and his newfound courage, Hoyt cursing as his mother and Jessica goes at it and she bits his mother (awesome too as she totally deserved it), and so on... I'm esp interested in seeing the interaction of Bill and the Queen, the continuation of the Sookie power and more of Eric - and Pam if possible.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 For your TB Contribution 8-24-2009 23:38

Do you think Jessica drained Hoyt's mom? I love that the stories are now converging and MaryAnn will hopefully be finished. I hate all the orgy scenes and often just have to listen to True Blood like a radio show. So Sam finally explained what MaryAnn is as if we all did not already know. But not what that means except she is imortal.
Making her poison to the vamps makes it more interesting but why not just rip her to peices?
I am excited about the queen.
I am on team Eric and Sookie what about you?
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 For your TB contribution 8-25-2009 13:08

I'm not sure, I mean.... I like Sookie/Bill as he is the type that is devoted and long lasting - in real life, you'd think of him as the guy next door type, you know? As for Eric/Sookie... he is the Harley, black leather jacket, danger guy... still awesome tho... and still loves her underneath it all I think but will break her heart into a million pieces tho Bill can too... course I think that Eric may have a thousand more damaged layers than Bill... its really hard to choose but between the two on looks? The Norse God look of Eric? Rocks my world

I'm Team Eric for sure! Has to be the Viking in me, haha !!

2x11 "Frenzy" Discussion Thread

Discussion thread for Frenzy

Well i couldn't wait , i found a good copy on utube and trust me  this episode worth waiting for i mean what Tara said to her mother and she did really surprised me. This was funny episode espically andy was forced to dance with that cop.
i can't  believe sookie got forced to get spooned by crazyman   

Wow some home truth really hurt i mean all those secret coming out   .
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +3 For your TB contribution :-) 9-7-2009 06:19

True Blood 2x11

Does anyone know why the Frenzy Episode is not up yet ?

Thread