Thread
Printable Version

Eureka Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

It was a great episode and I loved the self drive. I also loved the cliff hanger that they found out the thing came from them somehow. It may lead to Henry from season one.

Ship Happens

Poor henry dealing clone of kim from the ship . bio computer is awful it look disgusting . This really emotional episode i thought it would be Nathan but Kim was a surprise. . i just find it funny because regensis this episode reminded of the show .The green light look like alien town

Shower the People

Great episode i mean radiation causing people drown internal and Alison figuring out that baby monitor hook up to jack

You Don't Know Jack

This was classic recap episode of everything happen in eureka

Have an Ice Day

Well you just knew Tess first day as the Head GD wouldn't go so smoothly, bring down GD building on her first days wasn't good idea but they save the town just in time. it's getting point where you really are not surprised by anything happen in this town i mean it like normal day. it was great to see Tagget he's always funny..

What Goes Around Comes Around

This was a slow ep and a little disappointing. For a season finally I would have expected a better cliff hanger.

Well i guess we will have to wait until next season to see if Carter is around or not. I was hoping this season would have been more about the artifact but I guess that will have to wait.

Reply 66#66 carlorica's post

Well yeah but it was good season crazy just keep coming i was disappointed about the signal -what happens to it ?

Episode 1: Bad To The Drone

This was a very good episode to start season 3, I have not decided yet weather I like or dislike Eva Thorne as I think she has something planned, I liked when Martha the Drone brought up little bits of information on people it was scanning, It was good to see Henry even if he was behind bars, I saw some character development for Zoe as she now works at Café Diem and she was kind of the reason Martha did not go a rampage, I could not stop laughing when Carter was riding Martha in the Sheriff's Office only for it to blow a hole in the wall and escape, I would just like to say Allison re-marrying Stark is a big mistake.

Episode 2: What About Bob?

This was a great episode to watch, Henry helping Carter and Allison who are in Lab 27 via hologram was great to see, It was nice of Thorne to get Henry released from prison but I am still suspicious of Thorne, my favourite scene from this episode had to be Carter and Henry looking at a sunset in Lab 27 while talking, I found it a little funny that Fargo, Vincent, Zoe, Lucas and a few others were watching Lab 27 from Café Diem like it was a reality show, another part I found funny was when Zane went and asked Jo for a big gun and Jo replied by saying I have been waiting for someone to ask me that my whole life.

Episode 3: Best in Faux

I thought this was a very good episode, I found the case of the exploding robotic dogs quite funny, It was a good storyline how Carter was the only one who could feel a earthquake at first but in the end Carter was right and Eureka was in danger from a volcano, Dr. Hood was a very interesting and funny character, I enjoyed the scene with Carter helping Allison out of her Wedding Dress, It was good how the diamonds in the exploding dogs were connected to volcano that has appeared under Eureka, I would love to know why Thorne is so interested in that empty bit of land which Henry looked at and found something.

Episode 4: I Do Over

This was a brilliant episode and a personal favourite of mine, I enjoyed the whole storyline with Carter being stuck in constant time loop and having no one believe him like most of the time, I liked how Carter acted different each time he started the same day over again, my favourite scene from this episode had to be Stark's death scene to stop the time loop which I thought was perfectly done and so was Carter having to tell Allison that Stark is dead, Lexi Carter is a great addition to the show and I hope we get to meet this Duncan man soon, I am still interested to know what Thorne is up to

Episode 5: Show Me The Mummy

This was a pretty great episode, I have to admit that for the most part I did believe that The Mummy had come to life, I found it quite hilarious that the music by Lexi was attracting the insects, I have lost count as to how many near death experiences Fargo has had now, my favourite thing about this episode has to be the Stark hologram that appears before Allison because of the Necklace that Stark got her, the whole Thorne mystery is getting more interesting with each episode that passes and now Zane is helping Thorne with some Cryptex, I am impressed yet again how Carter was the one who figured out how to stop the bugs.

Episode 6: Phased and Confused

This was a great episode, Capitan Eureka who turned out to be Chuck was a very good sub-plot, I liked the scenes with Zoe, Lucas and Pilar investigating something under the school only to get trapped with Zane, Lexi was a little annoying in this episode but it might just of been me, I am more interested than ever about the Thorne mystery even though we did learn a little about it in this episode, my favourite part of this episode was Carter using the phasing device to save Zoe, Lucas, Pilar and Zane, I could not stop laughing how Carter's truck got set on fire thanks to Captain Eureka helping.

Episode 7: Here Come The Suns

I thought this was a great episode to watch, It was great to watch how Lucas assisted by Zoe, Vincent assisted by Fargo and Dr. Herrera campaigned for Mayor of Eureka only for Henry to be elected Mayor Of Eureka which was an unexpected surprise, the Thorne mystery is heating up nicely with the fact that some bodies were removed from room 307 which I think means the whole storyline might conclude in the next episode, my favourite part of this episode was Carter and Zane saving the day from a second sun due to explode which would destroy the whole of Eureka, Kylie was a very good addition for this episode and I hope she makes a reappearance at some point.

Episode 8: From Fear to Eternity

This was a brilliant episode to watch, I liked the twist that one of the dead bodies from Room 307 turned out to be Thorne's husband, the big reveal to come out of this episode is Allison being pregnant which was definitely unexpected, I could not believe what I heard when Thorne told Carter she is 107 years old, I loved the ending to this episode with Carter being fired for kind of helping Thorne escape from Gen. Mansfield, I like how the solution to stopping everyone from ageing in Eureka was to set off an atomic bomb, I enjoyed seeing Jo and Zane stuck together because I found it funny, I hope we get to see some more Lexi and Fargo scenes as I'm betting they will be fun to watch.

Episode 9: Welcome Back, Carter

This was a great episode to watch, I found the constant sabotage on Robocop Sheriff Andy hilarious to watch, I had a big smile on my face when Henry rehired Carter and I wish we could of seen Henry let Gen. Mansfield know that he did not have the authority to fire Carter, It was great to see Andy go with Carter to go and successfully save Eureka, I did find it a little funny that Andy decided to leave because it was too dangerous for him, I liked the twist that Sarah was kind of responsible for the strange things that were happening, the main thing to come out of this episode is that some mysterious signal that has been detected is heading for Eureka.

Episode 10: Your Face Or Mine

This was another great episode, I was not expecting Julia to be the one responsible for what was going on all because she was using something called a DNA manipulation to make herself look like Jo, It was nice to see Jo acting so different in this episode, It was also great how Zane was able to tell Jo who looked like Julia was actually Jo because of some personal questions only Jo would know, I really enjoyed the sub-plot that involved Carter going through a 48 hour extreme exam, I actually enjoyed seeing Larry locked up behind bars even if it was all a misunderstanding, I am hoping we get to see Fargo and Julia together at some point as Fargo deserves it.

Episode 11: Insane in the P-Brane

This was a very good episode, Tess Fontana is a great addition to the show and hopefully a new possible love interest for Carter, I really enjoyed the interaction between Carter and Tess throughout this whole episode especially when they were trapped in the 5th Dimension, It is great that Carter now knows about the mysterious signal heading for Eureka, I don't know why but I enjoyed seeing things flying around in Café Diem and the Sheriff's Office, the sub-plot involving Lexi and Duncan was interesting and I loved the scene when Lexi revealed to Duncan she was pregnant.

Episode 12: It's Not Easy Being Green

This was a great episode to watch, I enjoyed seeing all the pranks that were pulled in this episode especially the one when Fargo and his bowling team got turned green, I am glad that Duncan has got back together with Lexi, I enjoyed seeing Carter try and stop the hungry Globidium created pet called Spot while it was inside of GD, I could not stop laughing at Fargo running naked into the lobby at GD, the whole mystery signal that is heading for Eureka is building up nicely, it was great to see Fargo and his team win the bowling tournament and the very last prank which resulted in Toby Bismarck and his team turning red was quite funny to see.

Episode 13: If You Build It...

I thought this was yet another great episode, the sub-plot in this episode about Fargo and his talking car Tabitha that he dumped because it kept breaking down was hilarious to watch, the best part of this episode for me was when Tabitha kidnapped Fargo and Larry, It was good that the weird towers which could of been an anti-matter machine or a plasma ray were built out of normal household stuff by the kids and other residents of Eureka, I liked the fact that Carter and Tess kind of had a first date while staking out the Towers, It was nice seeing Allison and Tess bump heads over the mystery signal which turned out to be a spaceship.

Thread