85 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Eureka Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Eureka Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Eureka Season 3 Here

Click Here For The Eureka About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Eureka on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 21:53 ]

Episode 1

Ok, i really missed this show and what a brillant first episode-so glad this site updated it very quickly-this was brillant i can write so much about this episode and I'm sorry spoilers i will start with MARTHA now that fantastic toy i love the bit when Carter tried put it in jail i loved Nathan line 'you put a warship in jail'That line was delivered brilliantly i found it funny, there were so many fantastic moment i can't count them all.

The fixer-please tell me that everyone figured out she was bad guy for this season as soon as she was introduced?, that was so obvious-i wonder purple stuff is in the container.

Nathan & Alison-poor carter we know she will end up with him in the future so i don't know he has that future knowledge that can be powerful right?, we will just have wait and see what happens right.

Cafe fridge-that first time we saw that big freeze that one hell of a fridge.. Nice used of carter daughter that nice touch she hardly many chances to act and i think she did a good job in this episode.  

right plac e to post

sorry for posting my thread in the wrong place that is my bane I don't mean to do it but it happens to me anyway.
I thought I was dong the right thing, I read the faq but I guess I still screwed it up..sorry b out that..I will continue to try
to find the right forum but I don't do it to annoy or just blatantly ignore the rules.

I agree I love Eureka, as well as Doctor Who, and Torchwood among others
Thanks for movin g my post for me

I don't think Carter willend up with Allison now. Remember things were changing and nothing was happening the way it did before. I love Nathan and Allison together. We need a new Love interest for Carter and not the dry cleaning lady lol

Reply 4#4 gabsimom's post

i liked the dry cleaning lady

Reply 4#4 gabsimom's post

I haven't reached S 3 yet (half-way through 2) anyway, I'm with u Gab I absolutely love, love Alli & Stark 2gether.

It's cool if Jack & Ally end up 2gether at the end of the show, I like how their characters play off each other...but for now Ally & Stark's my couple.

& like Henry said in S 2 its nice to see Stark going back to his science roots...instead of pushing paper like he used to

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 8-5-2008 05:04 ]

Episode 2

Wow this show really reality tv to whole new level   . it's great to see henry again.

What do you think is fixer plans?

at end of episode she watching that old film eureka 'report if seal is broken'

it was an old reel of eureka being nuked.  i wonder what that has to do with cutting cost?  
the problem i have with the fixer is her character runs very paraell to Dr Beverly, both are/were in eureka under a clandestine operation that we haven't a clue about yet.  i'm hoping zane doesn't become her inside man!  if so hopefully he becomes a triple agent.

it seems everyone likes the ally/stark mix but i'm not mad about what it's doing to the ally/carter working relationship.  now add in the fixer and i see carter losing his job for a very short time and being begged to come back.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 9#9 kwargalla's post

Did you guys miss the triple lightning bolts? thats what I went   over. Very war of the worlds. So Eureka was a nuke testing site but Why. The science can off set any ill effects.

i did notice the lightening boltz - missed the what the seal on the canister said.  the other question i have is: what was in the vial with the purple liquid a few episodes back?

the problem with the fixer is we have to many questions and not enough answers - a week apart between episodes is gonna drive me nuts

I hope zane going good guy but we will find out how things are going fit together i liking zoe wasn't been ignored so far this season

Finally I've reached Season 3. Yahhhhh

Anyway...epi 2 'What about Bob - I just heard the voice and I recognised my boy. Marco from the 4400 had a guest spot in the episode

Richard Khan plays intelligence well on tv....the show creators should try and insert him into the show as a main character. Now, there's a guy with the exception of Tag I would love to see Jo with

The actor has a baby boy look to him that's priceless.

I'm happy that Ally excepted Stark's proposal. Well, I knew she would  

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 8-10-2008 06:59 ]

Reply 13#13 Milks26's post

Next week on Euerka: I Do Over

http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=285018

welcome to another groundhog day reference   it's funny cause i just re-watched the supernatural version on this last night

I liked the episode and was a good one BUT when are the going to start listening to Carter from the get go.....  i laugh every time the "smart" people laugh in his face when he comes to them for help with a problem then much later the come running to carter wanting the same problem fixed.  

now onto stark - sorta saw this coming as soon as allison say things would work out how they were suppose to.  not quite sure how i feel about this turn of events.... gonna have to think on that one for a bit.

i hope carters sister sticks around for a bit - add some more wackie carter family dynamics to the show

Reply 15#15 kwargalla's post

glad you liked the episode i do agree groundhog day story-line has been done death on many show but at least this one was amusing to watch. i was sad to Stark gone i mean poor Alison but your right but sacrifice himself for her was rather romantic.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I didn't expect that to happen to Stark and as for groundhog day the best one i have seen was Daybreak

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

The problem with day-break was there was no conclusion

Reply 18#18 bala's post

True i wish when they decide to cancel a show they should try and give a conclusion

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

it was getting good by end when he found out someone else re-living the day

85 12345
Thread