Thread
Printable Version

In Plain Sight Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 6#6 bala's post

That was a great spur of the moment thinking by Mary to get the killer of the street and into the ally

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

i can't wait for her new boss to start hanging around her

Reply 8#8 bala's post

next epi looks good and there's going to be a fight between them

Reply 9#9 kellemanske's post

i'd say it's not the first fight to come.  since Mary is a kickass & take names kind of character.

This episode was very interesting as it brought us the Back story as to how Mary got involved with WITSEC.  And how Mary & Marshal met.  I love how these to friends / co-workers spar off each other.  They are a perfect example of the budy cop genre!!

So now the big question is what is Mary's sister up to??? any guesses?

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 10#10 kwargalla's post

I think she is going to help her father after he got into trouble or something like that...

Reply 11#11 kellemanske's post

Yes i think you maybe right

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I just hope they will not drag an old boyfriend back into this, if it isn't their father...

I'd say my guess is that it has something to do with dear old dad aswell.  it will be interesting to find out why he didn't contact Mary. and it will totally make more trouble for the sisters.  but i guess we'll have to wait and see.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Coma Chameleon

Can you imagine waking up after 3 years and finding out your girlfriend is married to your best friend and has a 2 year-old son. I kind of knew Mary and her guy wouldn't work out because she loves her job more than him.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Wasn't it great that Mary and her boyfriend broke up.  He was always kinda detatched from him and he kept pushing his ideas on her.  I'm glad he's gone.

Now, brandi brandi, where are you!!!  Better yet, who are you with??
MOM got a job!  that's fabulous.  Glad she's putting herself together...

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Who would of thought that the state told his family he was dead when he was in a coma because that shouldn't of been their decision, but his partner being asleep saved his life

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Well it put protective custody so it safer tell people he was dead i am just glad he didn't tell truth about his partner being a drunk.

Whistle Stop

Look like Mary might have an admirer from FBI-he really seems very interested in her and she was very surprised when he asked her out. Shame about the boxer that was sad

Reply 19#19 bala's post

That was sad about the boxer but Mary wanting to know why Mike Faber wanted a date was funny

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

I hope we will see him again in the future episode -he said he heading towards ABQ.

Fish or Cut Betta

Well never give dating advice to a bomber is lesson in this episode

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Dom was no Dom One but never having a date that he hadn't payed for and then complaining about paying for a table at the restaurant was ironic

No Clemency For Old Men

Well Mary manages stop the guy robbing bank but at least he can live happy life

Reply 24#24 bala's post

It' a shame his friend died and what is Brandi up to with the money she borrowed

Love's Faber Lost

Well that women was really stupid to trust her boyfriend but it rather slow to figure out that she turn on him when they made him deal to turn on her and she realise he didn't love her. It's rather sad because she seem like good person just bad circumstances  .

Thread