Thread
Printable Version

In Plain Sight Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 50#50 bala's post

I don't think so, in one earlier episode he said to someone that he knew exactly how it feels to love someone without hope of getting loved back - and the way he looked when he found out and during the little party... there is definitely more to it!  

Reply 51#51 tycoonworld's post

Well we both see different things

Once a Ponzi Time

Great episode so he took a rich man identity - i would if i could

Reply 53#53 bala's post

It sounded like he was give the rich man identity talk about mistaken identity and coming up trumps now if i was mistakenly identified it would probable a crook with my luck

It was a good episode. I love the fact that her partner may finally understand why she told that she is a wisec agent.

I'm really loving this show, its just really awesome and I LOVE MARY!

In Plain Sight 2x15 Don't Cry For Me Albuquerque

Great episode but i cant believe that they would move the Latina political activist to that neighbourhood and now Mary's life hangs by a thread

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

yeah i can't believe it either but did Mary over-react to the situation?

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Yes definitely but that is her job i suppose

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Well yeah but was the women in danger -she was inside the house ?

She may have been inside the house but Mary does not like to put people into danger. I mean that is the reason why she has not told her family what she really does.

Reply 61#61 carlorica's post

Yes i understand that but she was not in any danger -the gun aimed at Mary not the witness

her cop friend was in danger so that was why she came out, as back up.

Reply 63#63 gabsimom's post

Well yeah i forgot about the bald guy , That was nice of her.

Anyway the show can't continua without her i suspect she will recover next season

In Plain Sight Season 3 Discussion (Spoilers are Included)

[ Last edited by bala at 3-23-2010 20:38 ] [ Last edited by bala at 4-1-2010 10:22 ]

SEASON PREMIERE of In Plain Sight - "Father Goes West"

Cant wait for this to start again. This is a great show.

Reply 3#3 carlorica's post

Well it was a good episode i  am glad the error got corrected because when it got updated i got error message but now the episode worked . So who the mysterious caller?

Reply 4#4 bala's post

The kid breaking the law while he was on witness protection was stupid but Mary turning her back so his father could get his own justice was great and also getting the guy who shot her

In Plain Sight 3x02

What a great episode seeing how Mary and Marshall got together

Thread