Thread
Printable Version

In Plain Sight Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

In Plain Sight 2x09

Well i knew he would back but Mary figured out why he wants her was in nick of time brandy was almost going sign it if she had it would been all over. i liked the fact Mary thought that women from last week was a FBI agent which i thought would been interesting but he actually might step-sister

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well i think he's not going to give up

Great episode.
So I guess Mary's father was possibly in the witness protection program until he disappeared on his new family recently. So now she probably has more info to look for him but it looks like Mary is done with needing him anymore.

Now that the FBI messed up so badly on the arrest of Brandi I hope they fix up Mary's house.

Reply 33#33 writemako's post

they won't fix her house

This was a great ep. It goes to show that when the FBI want you they will try anything to get you.

I was also surprised that Mary's Father was probable in witness protection. This could explain why Mary got to be a Marshall.

It was also nice to see that Mary may be growing up and getting better control of her life.

Her house really needs to be repaired.

Reply 35#35 carlorica's post

i don't think she knew that her father was Witness protection because if she did she would found him ?.

In Plain Sight 2x10

Wow that must be difficult finding an imaginary child

Episode 11 Jailbait

That was funny when Mary looked through the spy hole in the door and said there's a angry looking Hispanic man but it was Raphael's mother. Olivia secret relationship causes more problems

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

yes that Olivia relationship was interesting but it nice to see that actress in a different role even through she playing similar character in Secret life of American teenager

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Yeah it was cool seeing her in a different show. It was also cool how the family stuck together over the relationship. It almost makes me think that the son was just using the girl to keep the father in line.

wow, I saw all the epi's from seasons one and two in two days (don't ask how) and I'm addicted. I have to say that my first guess was too that Marie's father was in witness protection, but i guess we will have to see that.
My favorite epi of this season till now, is the fourth.
Oh yeah, I loved it when Stan said hon without realizing it

Episode 12 Training Video

Marshall taking the elderly mobster guy to his son's funeral was a nice touch and Brandi getting a new car no wonder see jumped for joy

mary getting passionate about training video was a nice surprise

"Let's Get It Ahn" July 26th promo

Airs Sunday July 26th at 10/9c only on USA Network. A world-class counterfeiter witness - whose girlfriend's infidelity moved her to confess - is suspected in the murder of another "friend", where even the clues seem forged, until Mary and Marshall realize they may be hiding a witness from the government itself.

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Yeah it was. Also what was neat was the fact that Mary opened up to Rav about what she does. I think that is the only person in the family she has told.

Reply 46#46 carlorica's post

i was confused i thought everyone knew she was a cop ?

Let's Get it Ahn

Wow what a great episode -this is why i love the show

Reply 47#47 bala's post

No they did not. That is why she has so must bottled up.

The new ep was great. I have to agree it is a reason why I love this show. I also think that her partner is a little hurt because he loves her. or has very strong feelings towards her.

Reply 49#49 carlorica's post

i didn't pick that up because you notice she always wear her badge on her jeans so i thought they knew she was a cop but not witness protection agent ?

No i don't think he's hurt he was more surprised tan anything i think they are really good friends and i agree he's cares for her like a brother

Thread