Thread
Printable Version

In Plain Sight Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 kwargalla's post

I agree, But we all have someone like that in our family somewhere. It was unbelievable how they ganged up on her like that after she was the one who was kidnapped, tormented, almost raped and killed. All because her sister fell for some *ugly loser and she was stupid enough not to realize it. Where is her self esteem. And what about Raf? Suh a good guy. Does Mary deserve him?

Reply 21#21 gabsimom's post

i sometimes question Raf's motives.  the stuff between Bandy & him was questionable.  but if he's motives were pure - he would totally be a keeper

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 22#22 kwargalla's post

but he told Brandy that they could not see each other anymore when he noticed the attraction before he saw how it made Mary feel.

the problem is that he didn't stop seeing her.  and yes i know mary said she didn't care but if he really loved her, he would have stopped.  but in saying that she isn't the easiest woman to date by what we've seen.  i'd like to see her happy and i must say the x cop who op'ed out of witsac seems like a good match for her.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 20#20 kwargalla's post

good to see some more people discuss the show i have say i was happy that this show got added very fast and I'm glad i was able to watch all episode free, this was really good show last time i saw main character, she was in west wing, anyway i thought good episode loved the suitcase with towels that was so unbelievable and having the guy rip her whole brand new house apart was difficult.

do you think we will ever meet her father?

Wow that was a great episode, I especially liked the ending.  Family, you can't pick them.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

In Plain Sight Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 4-6-2011 19:20 ]

Episode 1

A very good episode i really enjoyed it i like how she creaked up in the middle of the episode than got herself together and what a smart way to protect your gold .

In Plain Sight 2x03

Wow another great episode i like how her mother took responsibility for the drink-driving-it amazing what the video shows made her realise she has a drinking problem.

wow Do you think Brandy will ever go back and talk to the AA guy I sensed some chemistry.

Reply 4#4 gabsimom's post

i highly doubt it, i mean he was upset with her about lying

Promo for next episode

Episode 4 Rubble With A Cause

Good episode Mary's dedication to save the witness was incredible when he was trapped in the collapsed building

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well that the thing with mary she willing whatever it takes protect the witness but i love how she tricked the guy into making a confession.

Reply 9#9 munch's post

When I read this ages ago I assumed you meant that he was gay in real life, but I found out recently that he is married. So I'm n ot sure what you meant now!!

The Shrink in 2x02 is Fred Weller's (Marshall) wife in real life !!

Tina, looks like you were right. You could see that the AA guy was really touched by her apology to the group. I'd say he'll be contacting Brandy soon!!

Thanks all for bringing this to my attention. I forgot I loved this show and forgot to start watching it. I just caught myself upa dn love the new season.

Mary seems to be getting her life in order and so is her family. This is nice to see.

Reply 10#10 carlorica's post

I wonder if Marshall has a thing for Mary...

Reply 12#12 writemako's post

Well that's a good question but let talk about the episode that rabbi had really good effect on mary

Thread