Thread
Printable Version

X Files General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x18 Miracle Man

I had a feeling Samuel would get attacked by the police but Mulder keeps seeing the girl in red was interesting

1x19 Shapes

The Sheriff made their investigation hard by using Indian religious beliefs the burn the body and that was  a close call for Scully when he shape shifter changed into a beast

1x20 Darkness Falls

It was obvious that Steve would die because of his actions and not believing in what killed the other man and left him in a cocoon and I'm glad the other guy came back for them after he gave Mulder his word

1x21 Tooms

I think it was obvious that after Mulder's testimony at his parole hearing that Eugene Victor Tooms would be released and Tooms breaking in to Mulder's place to frame him for assaulting him was clever but using the escalator to finish him off was great

1x22 Born Again

Interesting episode with the reincarnation of a policeman murdered by his colleagues in to an eight-year-old girl

1x23 Roland

Another interesting case when the cryogenically frozen scientist controlling Roland telepathically from beyond the grave who just happens to be his identical twin

1x24 The Erlenmeyer Flask

What a great way to end the first season with Scully and the doctor discovering the extra DNA sequence which could only be extra terrestrial and you just knew the bodies in the tanks would be gone by the time Scully got there

Reply 35#35 bala's post

If you notice the time stamp i comment after each episode i watch which help me remember where i got too

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Some times but if i get distracted by something else like Shameless i know i can jog my memory by my last post and other than the first season of Shameless no one replied to that

2x01 Little Green Men

Slow start to the season but when Mulder is contacted by his friend in the Senate who tells him to go to Puerto Rico to find evidence of alien contact at the large satellite array located there and a nice bit of driving to escape the army

2x02 The Host

Mulder is crazy sometimes jumping in to the sewer while the genetically mutated creature is attacking the other guy

2x03 Blood

Another interesting episode when several residents suddenly go berserk when they receive a written messages to kill in their digital displays

2x04 Sleepless

This started of interesting when the man had died from internal injuries associated with being burned in a fire but the other guy who hadn't slept for 24 years was to much

2x05 Duane Barry (1)

It looks like Mulder was right to believe Barry's claims that he is being controlled by aliens but Scully running one of his implants across the bar-code scanner was amusing

2x06 Ascension (2)

Nice continuation from the last episode when Scully was kidnapped by Duane Barry while leaving a message on Mulder's answering machine and Alex Krycek being a double agent was frustrating but at leased the X-Files have been reopened

2x07 3

Average episode when Mulder investigates a series of vampire like murders but falling for the mysterious woman although, she is a prime suspect didn't end well

2x08 One Breath

Strange episode with Scully mysteriously reappears in a Washington hospital in a coma and Skinner helping Mulder find the Cigarette-Smoking Man and refusing his resignation was nice

2x09 Firewalker

It's nice to have Scully back in the X-Files but their latest investigate in to the mysterious disappearances of several scientist who were studying the volcano was another strange case when Scully discover a deadly life form that can survive in the searing heat

2x10 Red Museum

It's a shame Scully didn't recognise the guy in the blue car who killed Deep Throat earlier but the sheriff killing him was predictable

2x11 Excelsis Dei

This started interesting when the nurses was attacked by unseen supernatural forces and the strange goings on with the elderly residents was once again to much but the nurse was lucky when trapped in the bathroom

Thread