Thread
Printable Version

X Files General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I am going to try and watch as much of this as i can while it's on promotion but it's taking twice as long as the episode to load so I've buffed the first episode and after the second attempt started to buff the second and will repeat this as long as it on promotion or till I've finished

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Drive i has seen, Dark Angel i have my own copy and Tell me you love me i will give it a go because the promotion is making it unbearable it's taking over two hours to load

1x01 Pilot

I cant believe how long it took to load this episode and the second hasn't reached the half way mark and has been going for over an hour and a half

I liked the way Mulder sprayed X on the road and on their return journey they lost 9 minutes at the same spot and Scully thinking her mosquito bits was the alien mark was amusing and Billy was lucky that Mulder stopped his father from shooting him

1x02 Deep Throat

Mulder should of known better than going on to the airbase on his own but thanks to the kids Scully was able to rescue him after getting the better of the airbase security guy

1x03 Squeeze

Another interesting episode with the guy in the air vent and the strange shape finger prints and the 30 year old photo of Eugene proved Mulder was right to ask him the age questions on the lie detector test but Tom canceling the stake out almost cost Scully her life

1x04 Conduit

Kevin's digital drawing of Ruby when looking at it from the landing was great and she was lucky to be alive

1x05 The Jersey Devil

I had a feeling that the beast woman would be killed by the cop before the other could capture her alive but at least her child survived

1x06 Shadows

Scully film references to Mulder's thoughts on telekinesis and poltergeists was amusing but the secretaries guardian angel had some freaky mojo going on and the was the evidence was uncovered was great

1x07 Ghost in the Machine

You just knew there would be a flicker of live in the machine after Mulder had sup-possibly killed it with the virus but not bad A.I. for almost 20 years old

1x08 Ice

Mulder was lucky that he wasn't given the parasite and thank to the dog they knew how to cure who else was infected

1x09 Space

Michelle crashes her car in the pouring rain, but when Mulder and Scully reached her which was a few seconds later, it has stopped raining and Colonel Belt payed the ultimate sacrifice to kill the thing that was possessing him

Reply 16#16 bala's post

It's a bit tedious I'm having to have one buffed and the next one buffing but Ive noticed that it's gone from tv-video not that make any difference when you are redirected to tvfull

1x10 Fallen Angel

Some of the cover ups get a bit frustrating the way they treat Mulder you would think he don't work for the FBI and Scully still has her doubts after all she seen but the disappearance of Max Fenig while under surveillance was interesting

1x11 Eve

It's a good job Mulder had forgot his keys or they would of been poisoned by the twins

1x12 Fire

Phoebe scaring Scully when she opened the car door after they had listened to the tape was amusing and Mulder overcoming his phobia of fires to save the children was good

1x13 Beyond the Sea

Luther Boggs message to Scully and singing the same song from her father funeral disturbed her but surprised she didn't go to his execution to get the final message from her father

1x14 Genderbender

That was some freaky hand shake but I'm not surprised the only survivor didn't want to admit the woman he made out with in his car turned in to a man when she/he ran away

1x15 Lazarus

This episode reminded me of an episode from Ghost Whisperer and still Scully is sceptical but Mulder getting him to sign her birthday card was interesting considering they have the same birthday

1x16 Young at Heart

After Barnett taunts Mulder to try and catch him it was obvious that he wouldn't make the same mistake by not shooting him but it was a good job Scully had a vest on

1x17 E.B.E.

Another government cover-up but was Deep Throat telling the truth about what he had done and why he goes to Mulder

Thread