Thread
Printable Version

X Files General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

X Files General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

i have mention few times i'm watch X-flies from the very begaining i started a month ago i finish 1st season last month and today i managed to watch up to episode 10 of second season , my plan is once all my normal show finish this week i'm going spend some of summer watch remaining seasons of X-flies hopefully this will take Auguest where new season of my favourite shows will start.

So far the show has kept me mildly interested i like how all episodes are different from each other , i like supernatural element of the show I'm glad it isn't too focused on Aliens but i like how they developing mulder story-line about his sister and sully has been abducted by government and returned, they gone through quite a lot so far i can't believe there is still 6 more seasons to go.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 8-27-2015 18:22 ]

X-Files actress Gillian Anderson confirms that she is expecting her third child.

i can't believe the killed the lone gunman-just watched that episode at least they went out as heroes

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well i have other show you can try which have less episode like

• Drive
  • Dark Angel
  • Tell me you love me

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

I think you only be able to watch 1 full season before you become busy with new year shows

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

I watched all the season on the viptv site took 3 months

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

That was a really strange episode it was strange to watch

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

I really enjoy the fact that you comment every single episode that's not easy thing to do fact you don't forget i amazed how you actually remember comment everything you watch.

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Doesn't it bother you, no-one replying it's just you ?

Apart from this distraction by me

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

if i didn't have limit i would joined you watching it finished second episode of season 2 with foster kid who was bully by girls

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Some of the cases do stretch your imagination too far

Wow you almost finished with 1 more season

Reply 201#201 codebreaker's post

one hell of a commitment

Reply 201#201 codebreaker's post

So what's the next show you are going to watch when you finish X-files ?

Reply 228#228 codebreaker's post

Yes but it's going hard to watch just 6 episode and realise it's one off

Reply 232#232 codebreaker's post

The opening recap was nice for new fans but government conspiracy was nicer opener

Thread