Thread
Printable Version

X Files General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x16 Apocrypha (2)

Another strange case with a 50 year old engine oil being the unexplained host of body jumping and the same guy the killed Melissa was responsible for Skinner's shooting and all links back to the Cigarette Smoking Man

3x17 Pusher

Another strange case with the Pusher being able to control people by his voice but allowing him to kill a cop so they could trace the call was outrageous and that was a close call with the russian roulette

3x18 Teso Dos Bichos

interesting case when an ancient artifact is believed to be linked to a series of deaths and Mona opening the rattling toilet only to see a load of rats was crazy but those crazy cat were scary

3x19 Hell Money

That was one crazy game the Chinese men were playing when Mulder and Scully came to investigate the deaths of several Chinese men found to be missing vital internal organs but the tragic thing was the game was rigged so incurred certain death

3x20 Jose Chung's From Outer Space

It's nice to have an alien episode with Mulder and Scully trying to find out the truth about the couples claim to have been abducted

3x21 Avatar

Good episode when Skinner is accused of murder and whoever was behind the conspiracy did a great job

3x22 Quagmire

It was obvious that it would be Mulder who would believes that the local legend about a lake monster may be real when they investigate a series of mysterious deaths and disappearances near the lake but the black duck in the mist was amusing and the monster being an alligator should of been expected

3x23 Wetwired

Another strange episode when Mulder and Scully investigate a case where a man murdered several people, believing that all of them were the same person and Scully going off the rails was interesting

3x24 Talitha Cumi (1)

The man who stepped forward to heal the gunshot wound of one of the victims in the hostage situation was interesting but the news footage when he changed was fascinating and I'm not surprised Mulder is after the Cigarette Smoking Man after what happened to his mother

4x01 Herrenvolk (2)

I had to watch the conclusion of the last episode before i move on to something else for a while, that alien bounty hunter after Jeremiah Smith was relentless and the clone of his sister was strange but save his mother was a nice ending

4x02 Home

It's hard to believe how long it's been since i watched the last episode,  i suppose it should of been expected that the reclusive family would has a history of inbreeding just to keep the family alive but why on earth did sheriff swap the gun for the bat and finding the mother still alive was predictable after the found the baby with birth defects buried in shallow grave

4x03 Teliko

Another strange episode with the mysterious deaths of several African-American men in which the color from their skin is drained but after finding Samuel Aboah hiding in a small hole leads Mulder to believe that the Teliko an African folktale about a creature who must suck the pigmentation from a person's body in order to survive

4x04 Unruhe

The distorted photographs that are linked to the bizarre abduction of several young women was strange but as soon as Scully left the first crime seen while Mulder was waiting for the photo to develop you knew Scully was the next victim and Gerry taking his own photo meant he was about to die

4x05 The Field Where I Died

Melissa a cultist who claims to have known Mulder in a previous life during the American Civil War had some merit when he knew were the bunker was in a field that he had never been too before

4x06 Sanguinarium

I must admit i first suspected that nurse was responsible when the doctors started to  loses control and kill their patients on the operating tables but she was trying to stop them and nobody spotting the pentagram on the boardroom table was strange considering  Mulder spotted all the others

4x07 Musings of a Cigarette-Smoking Man

This was an interesting twist on the assassinate of President Kennedy when the Cigarette Smoking Man's background.as a young captain in the US Army is recruited to do the assassination and Lee Harvey Oswald was the patsy

4x08 Tunguska (1)

The airport security dropping the contents of the first diplomatic pouch was careless and while Alex Krychek was handcuffed to Skinner's balcony he through the other guy to his death after he broke into his apartment which was great but Mulder being infected should be interesting

4x09 Terma (2)

The only person who knows Mulder's whereabouts is Scully, who was called before a Senate Subcommittee hearing on the death of a diplomatic courier but refusing to tell the committee Mulder whereabouts got herself locked up and Mulder being infected was a little disappointing

4x10 Paper Hearts

Mulder's dream which leads them to find the body of a little girl who may of been John Lee Roche's 14th victim and finding the book was great it's just a shame he wrecked the car seat. Mulder taking Roche out of prison in the hope to find his sister who may of been one of the missing victim's was stupid but finding him again after he escaped was impressive and killing him before finding out if the last victim was his sister must of been a touch call

4x11 El Mundo Gira

That was some nasty fungal infection but you could understand why the locals thought he was a mythical beast after the deadly rain caused the death of a girl in a migrant workers camp and then every thing he touched afterwards died

Thread