132 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Reply 1176#1176 bala's post

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 5-28-2016 15:18  
Why am i here ?

After actually living my life past 6 months i have changed so much i used to remember a time where tv shows was my life and somehow it has become less important . I try my best to kee ...
I'm really happy to hear that your life has become more than TV shows. I'm still here daily, I just don't post as often as I used to. It's nice to see that you're finally embracing adulthood. We all need to, at some point, but I've known people who put it off far longer than you have.

Thanks for the update.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 1181#1181 bala's post

Aside from people who are paid to review shows, I think you're probably right. Wouldn't it be nice if those kind of jobs were easier to come by? Though the reviewers even have to watch shows they don't like at all, so it might not be as good as it sounds.

Reply 1188#1188 bala's post

That's a LOT of shows! When will you sleep?

I've been sick with the flu, so haven't watched much this past week. I did catch up on Killjoys, so can watch the new episode tonight, but I'm only halfway through season 1 of Dark Matter, so am recording the new episodes to watch once I catch up. There are a couple of shows I like that I haven't watched the most recent seasons of, and a friend recommended another show I'll likely check out. So that's my summer viewing set, since most of my shows are on hiatus, and I'm pretty much caught up on the ones that aren't. Usually when I'm sick I veg out to TV, but this bug has me sleeping a lot.

Summer flu seems suckier than winter flu - maybe because it just feels wrong to have flu in the summer.

Reply 1190#1190 bala's post

Crikey! That's a long stretch of viewing. I haven't even looked to see what new shows are out. I figure if I haven't heard of them, I'm not missing much. If I do start to hear some good buzz about something I'd like, I'll check it out. I rather like not having as much to watch sometimes. I have a list of movies I'd like to see, but when I don't feel well, I tend to watch older movies I've already seen. That way, if I fall asleep, I'm not really missing anything. lol

Reply 1226#1226 codebreaker's post

I wish that was the case. Pretty much every single time I check in, I have crap to delete, and spammers to ban. Because I have to limit my screen time, I don't get to actually read the posts about shows that I'm interested in because of the eejits. You'd think they'd not bother, since none of those spam posts stays here long.

Reply 1248#1248 hondadede's post

No. That domain name won't be back. The site is now vip.tv-video.net, which is the original domain name of the VIPTV site.

[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 9-25-2018 12:15 ]

Reply 1250#1250 Toomuchtv's post

You'll need to send a request via PM to lbjedward.

Reply 1253#1253 bala's post

Of course you've been missed. Hope you've been busy with positive things.

Reply 1258#1258 bala's post

LOL! You JUST discovered Reddit? There are people there who are crazy about just about anything.

Reply 1260#1260 bala's post

Ah! There are so many types of communities there. I don't use it too often, as it can be easy to get sucked in and waste a lot of time, but I've found it to be useful for some things.

Reply 1262#1262 bala's post

Reply 1264#1264 bala's post

Sorry to hear about your injury. That sounds like quite an ordeal, as well as rather painful. I hope the physio gets it back to almost as good as new.

You're definitely not an old man, and you never know what the future holds. Life is full of unexpected twists and turns.

132 1234567
Thread