Wait for Casper finish with the dancer he will tell you

She's already started?

Stuff you guys I wanna watch

*sits back in chair, unbutton the top of her jeans and relaxes*

Ahh much better

*scratches self while watching and eating popcorn*

Reply 42#42 moppybrody's post

Well group show hasn't started -casper is having a private show

After you finish would you mind make our lunch for us?

Guys tell her your orders

me: simple just Fish and chips for me

Reply 28#28 dognxtdoor's post

you have to get an xbox 360.i have it and its amazing.for gta it will have downloadable eps.go with xbox 360

Reply 28#28 dognxtdoor's post

This thread is so like living with my cousins again - too funny

anyway dog: i know i'm not a "gentlemen" but thought i'd give you my 2 cents:
We have the PS3 and i have family with the multiple Xbox's and from what i've seen and herd they are pretty close with graphics and capability BUT XBOX360 is in the forfront. Price, performance, visual quality, game selection and online support the XBOX 360 wins in every category.  Also XBOX eeks out in front with it's on-line community it's had more time to create a concrete base of gamers who play regularly online.

(here's a really manly looking XBOX360 for your "club")

hope this helps

[ Last edited by kwargalla at 5-9-2008 10:28 ]
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 45#45 kwargalla's post

Whoa looks like it's broken and bloody

Reply 43#43 bala's post

Private show?

You want Fish and chips? You'd fit in, in the UK....from what I've seen from Dr Who Britians love their fish and chips

Reply 47#47 moppybrody's post

yes pllease since other guys havn't place any order you lucky you only need to make 1 lunch

Don't worry we won't make a habit of this but tomorrow another woman take over while you put your feet up

Reply 46#46 moppybrody's post

it's a custom case you can buy for the XBOX.  the guy's were complaining to many girly stuff was showing up in the thread so I thought i'd give them a thread warming gift of the most manly XBOX i could find.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 49#49 kwargalla's post

That what i call thoughtful gift

Reply 49#49 kwargalla's post

Awww sweet so it's really like that? They're called skins or something....I've seen fire and lightning ones for PS2s....I've always wanted the lightning bolt one for my PS2

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Fine I'll make ya lunch

*rings Fish and chip shop for home delivery*

Reply 52#52 moppybrody's post

don't forget the drinks

Bugger

*rings back again*

Reply 19#19 waterlilybarb's post

Do you ever wonder how Barb keeps everyone straight in her head? She always seems to remember stuff about people. I think she has a little notebook with cheat sheets in it.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 55#55 silver1978's post

she takes an eager intrest in members

Reply 54#54 moppybrody's post

If you feel the need to be someones servant please go to the girly box you can watch what you want and we have pool plus Stargate.

About the "football" talk earlier, you guys do realize that here in the US it's a totally different sport than in the UK right?  To us, football in the UK is soccer...but here it's football...just thought I'd clarify...  And NO, I'm not a football fan...although it's really big here in Texas cause of the Cowboys, but I'm still a hockey fan and always will be

Soccer (Football)

Football (Football)

hi babe hows u the day lyk

Reply 58#58 goaliesbear's post

They know the difference - I think one even mentioned soccer in parentheses to let us know which he was referring to.  I have so many Brit friends that I call it football too when with them, and we always seem to be able to tell the difference as to which form we're talking about...which is good, or we'd be perpetually confused.

Reply 55#55 silver1978's post

Shannon, you weren't supposed to tell.  They're all supposed to think I have marvelous powers of recollection...which I actually do.

Reply to moppybrody

You are welcome to be their servant if you like, but I'd take Tina up on her offer, if I were you.  We offer a lot more perks than the fells do.  Also, are their legs broken or something that they can't get off their butts to do anything for themselves?
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread