Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Viptv.net down?

Is the site gone for good or just today?

Yes it’s down at the moment, just today. Admin are working to resolve the issue. Apologies.

Reply 1242#1242 shinny's post

Got a bit worried, good to know it wasnt for good

Unrelated question, is tvseries.net part of Viptv.net? kinda looks like the same site...

No problem.

They do own several sites, TVFull being one of them so I’d imagine so for that one too.

10 years this thread has been going, must be a record :-)

Reply 1245#1245 casper27's post

You disappeared

Reply 1246#1246 bala's post

Not disappeared just took a hiatus life things got in the way. How are you glad your still around keeping the boards busy.

viptv.net

I just checked and it said the domain is up to buy.  Is this right, I really need to know if viptv is going to be back.

Reply 1248#1248 hondadede's post

No. That domain name won't be back. The site is now vip.tv-video.net, which is the original domain name of the VIPTV site.

[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 9-25-2018 12:15 ]
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Is it possible to get a refund for the points I have?  Since viptv.net went away I have only been able to watch an episode of Hawaii-five-oh, which was fine, and two episodes of Modern Family, which took forever to buffer.  I have over 1,200 points.  I've tried deselecting HD, Safari, Firefox, and that was all I was able to watch.  Plus, the website is unsecured.  Thank you in advance.

Reply 1250#1250 Toomuchtv's post

You'll need to send a request via PM to lbjedward.

Reply 1251#1251 waterlilybarb's post

Thank you, waterlilybarb!

hey guys

Anyone miss me?

Reply 1253#1253 bala's post

Of course you've been missed. Hope you've been busy with positive things.

Reply 1254#1254 waterlilybarb's post

Yes i have been busy

I'm still here too but don't post much any more.  Hope all is well with everyone around the world.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 1256#1256 arksongbird80's post

you should maybe i post if someone talk about show

guess who discovered reddit man finally people who are crazy about tv show just like me.

Reply 1258#1258 bala's post

LOL! You JUST discovered Reddit? There are people there who are crazy about just about anything.

Reply 1259#1259 waterlilybarb's post

i really didn't understand what reddit was all i thought it news site where people discuss current issues i didn't know that there tv show communities with people who loves chatting about tv shows.

Thread