Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

These spammers don't give up how the hell do they find this place if there's no forum link?

Reply 1221#1221 bala's post

It seems to be the first, last and the most posts every day which is frustrating

Reply 1222#1222 codebreaker's post

nothing we can do about it

Reply 1223#1223 bala's post

Avoiding this place until I'm guessing Barb gets here and remove them is unfortunate but there is only so much I can put up with

One more day until our office break up  

so many tv shows to catch on up not enough

Tv Shows
22/12/2016        Travellers (Season 1)
23/12/2016        Man in high castle ( Season 1+2)
24/12/2016        The Crown (Season 1)
25/12/2016        The white queen (Season 1)
26/12/2016        Chance (Season 1)
27/12/2016        Berlin Station (Season 1)
28/12/2016        Empire ( Season 2+3)
29/12/2016        Nashville (Season 4)
30/12/2016        Underground (Season 1 )
31/12/2016        Queen sugar
01/01/2017        Better things
02/01/2017        Quarry

[ Last edited by bala at 12-20-2016 20:59 ]

Reply 1225#1225 bala's post

Looks like the forum is dying off even for the spammers

Reply 1226#1226 codebreaker's post

I will try to keep this alive as possible

Reply 1226#1226 codebreaker's post

I wish that was the case. Pretty much every single time I check in, I have crap to delete, and spammers to ban. Because I have to limit my screen time, I don't get to actually read the posts about shows that I'm interested in because of the eejits. You'd think they'd not bother, since none of those spam posts stays here long.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

So what is everyone plans for Christmas and new years ?

my plan (see post 1225)

Reply 1230#1230 bala's post

Same to you Bala

Reply 1231#1231 shinny's post

Thank you,  we are worried about future of this site  i been here 9 1/2 years  and seeing no one actually lets us know what's happening on this site .

I have a lot points on here i feel like i wasted my time on here if this site is planning to close down in the future.

I don't want to come here one day and see a notice saying  VIPTV.NET is closing down in 1 month, we thank you for the support you have given us over the number of years and it's with great sadness we have to close down this site.

I understand you as moderators have no control over future of VIPTV site but it would nice if administrator would at least let us know what's going on . This uncertainly isn't good for customer support and at the end of the day this site is a business without paying customers the business will fail. The amount of competition from other sources like netflix and amazon are not doing this site any favors.

I just want to let to know my concerns about this site in the hopes one of you could lead administrator to respond to this comment ?.

Reply 1232#1232 bala's post

I don't think VIP will close down as it's making money but the forum is a different story

Reply 1232#1232 bala's post

Agreed...  I would have thought some of the changes would have happened, or a post or at least something.   

I'm finding I don't get on here as much because there's just not a point.  When I binge watch, it's not one episode at a time so when I do finish I'm going to comment on like 5 episodes!     I'm wayyyyyy too lazy for that.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 1234#1234 arksongbird80's post

When i was out of work i could easily comment on show but since i got my current job i only have 2 days to watch my weekly shows sometimes i just don't have time to comment on it .

The fourm can easily be replaced by report fuction which is one the site [bug] button on video let admin know there something wrong assuming members know how to use it

I agree, it's frustrating for us too. We are waiting on some answers also. As Jim said the site is not going anywhere, it's doing well and as a business they are obviously trying to expand their membership further. Hopefully we'll hear some progress updates soon.

Reply 1236#1236 shinny's post

I am glad you understand but LBJ closing the feedback topic means we have no where to continue the conversation about this .

Reply 1237#1237 bala's post

When did he close the feedback topic?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 1238#1238 arksongbird80's post

Yesterday

Why you never ask Dad to baby proof the house!!

Thread