Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Reply 1200#1200 bala's post

I have tried to catch up with my shows one at a time but with the fall shows about to start I'm going to be selective on what shows I watch up to Christmas and as some of them I'm already a season or two behind will have to wait even longer before I watch them

Reply 1201#1201 codebreaker's post

it's hard to be selective because so many great shows out there it's become like competition i used remember when tv shows were less popular so many actors wanted to do movies because it's easier. Now we have so many outlets for tv show you can't decide which worth watching.

Before WE ONLY HAD FOLLOWING NETWORKS
BBC
NBC
ABC
WB/CW
FOX
USA Network
AMC
FX
Hallmark

NOW
ALL ABOVE plus
HULU
Netflix
Crackle
OWN
I am sure there's a lot more

At this rate we will never be able to watch everything like we used in before 2014

2015 onwards it become hell on tv addicts too many choice not enough time in day.

Reply 1202#1202 bala's post

I just realised It's 9 years to the day that I joined this site

Reply 1203#1203 codebreaker's post

I passed that few months back but glad they going to do some changes to viptv site just hope it's better

Reply 1204#1204 bala's post

With so many other sites they do need to do something as I can use an app on my phone to watch on any device

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-22-2016 18:05 ]

Reply 1205#1205 codebreaker's post

i see a lot people on the tube doing that

Moving it to another topic Tina

It's rare to see you online i got a bit excited seeing you post it's like catching up with an friends you haven't seen for years and i am not same person can you believe i am more outgoing now than i was before . I miss being a hermit it was nice

Apart from that i have given up 30% of normal shows since my job takes priority .

I work with great people but management doesn't like the fact that i am not productive.

[ Last edited by bala at 10-20-2016 20:04 ]

Try Bullet proof coffee in the morning Bala. I hear it helps a lot of people and good for the brain.

The Forum is always so dead. I just come and check for bad posts and questions which you guys and Barb usually get to 1st. and back to work with family. I go out a lot more myself.

Reply 1208#1208 gabsimom's post

i am more of a tea drinker but your right this place is dead i only come to see codebreaker don't leave him by himself on here .

Wow Dan just posted

Bala look up bullet proof coffee and use tea instead of coffee.

look like things have died down

nothing has changed black background shouldn't be this difficult to implement

We finally made it lets see who next US president will be ?

Reply 1212#1212 bala's post

As only one thing has been fixed since the change I think the change was to increase the price and nothing else as I don't think anyone asked for the movies to be added and the fact Netfix and others are cheaper it not going to help, the forum should of been updated to add a movie thread and remove the buyF$ link but then again the old VIP had the real player help right up to the change which had to be 5 or 6 years after it was dropped   

PS waiting the best part of a year to get points converted has made me bitter

Reply 1213#1213 bala's post

To say that it's a close race is putting it mildly!  UGH
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Quote:
PS waiting the best part of a year to get points converted has made me bitter
Yes does he ever check that topic every few months?

thankfully i won't run out of points until 2020 so i am good.

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 11-9-2016 02:41  
To say that it's a close race is putting it mildly!  UGH
You got what you voted for Trump will president it's going to be funny since no clue how the government works and lets face it if he's a bad president powers at be will assassinate him if he's become uncontrollable. We seen how politics work just look at Scandal .

Reply 1217#1217 bala's post

Lord!  I know that by watching Scandal, House of Cards and How to get away with Murder I could possibly take over the Gov't!  It could happen.  Booya!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 1218#1218 arksongbird80's post

Lets see what he does

Almost end of November everyone going crazy for black Friday which started on Monday

Talking about milking it

ps: New show suggestion topic is still locked

Thread